Newbies - Visit my site

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1456
newbies ....

instead of asking the same thing again n again .... go to www.dssworld.co.nr and post your problems and questions there .... i'll help u out there bcoz the speed is kinda faster .... I've posted manu useful guides for Pansat 2500 and FLU owners.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1848
LMAO
I hope u can get EVERY person with a converted 2700 over there. That would take this site down to 22 people. Make sure nalin is one that goes. U can bribe her with a taco... everyone knows how she likes tacos!! lol

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 160
Free tacos to new members!!!!! Go to www.dssworld.co.nr
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13665
ROTFLMAO...thats was a good one....hehehe

Gold Member

Post Number: 1457
LMAO ... good one

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4967
AV: Glad you are up and running with your new site. Best Wishes.

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 337
Poor AV your days of tolerance by Little old Lady LK and the rest of the gaynation will becoming to a end. You are now a threat to Little old lady lk and all his delusion of grandeur. They aren't laughing with you. They are laughing at you. Don't let that hold you back, you are one of the few on here that belongs here.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1052
yo quiero taco bell.lmao.

Upload

RLMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Dragonfly2

Post Number: 18
Hi, i am trying to get my 2500 receiver up and running. i am tryingto load the lastest bin file, but i don't know what to enter in for the STB Model can anyone help me

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1054
FOR FILES YOU MAY HAVE TO CONVERT TO A 2700.

AV
Gold Member

Post Number: 1456

Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 01:05 pm:
newbies ....

instead of asking the same thing again n again .... go to www.dssworld.co.nr and post your problems and questions there .... i'll help u out there bcoz the speed is kinda faster .... I've posted manu useful guides for Pansat 2500 and FLU owners.

GOOD LUCK

Gold Member

Post Number: 4976
jelly bean: Time has come to forget your 2500A and either dump it in the playroom for a few kids local channels or in the bedroom for the late night news.

If you want to continue using it for real, you will have to convert it to a 2700. The first thing to forget is the old loader and use BL Updater 1.4.
Av has started this site and you will get everything you need there.
http://www.dssworld.co.nr

What I am trying to say is that AV has got a big feast laid out for you at his site, and you are asking for help with half a hamburger here. It does not make sense.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1061
look who's being rude now.telling a newbie What I am trying to say is that AV has got a big feast laid out for you at his site, and you are asking for help with half a hamburger here. It does not make sense.
seems pretty rude to me.

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 362
Guess the key word above is

me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1458
hey friends ..... i started this little community with 3 forums to help people ..... i dont care if ppl are laughing at me or with me .... i am a web designer .... designed many websites .... making money from them online .... was kinda free .... so told my cousin to start some forum community to help FLU owners which I'll manage cuz i have helped many flu owners .... nothing else ... it's not a BIG DSS website which will give u all FTA files ... it's just for FLU and Pansat

Bronze Member
Username: Yoman

Post Number: 17
ye i went to this site.. it was awesome i got all the files i needed and plus answers to ma problems...

Silver Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 138
thanx AV,my conversion went very well thanx to a few people on here,works very well,better than new as a matter of fact...loading 2 bins in a row,following instructions...yikes,can't admit i wasn't havin a lil meltdown but i did it!so thanx

Gold Member

Post Number: 1460
you're welcome ....

D!SH 0101 - Last Update: 11/19/07 06:31 PM

00: EF F7 DC C3 88 15 91 6E 36 60 54 83 7F 27 ED E2

01: 93 02 31 E7 E4 0B 20 61 65 2C E8 18 05 3D A0 3C (Active)

c/p www.dssworld.co.nr

Gold Member

Post Number: 4987
Av: At no point have i laughed at you. I admire your pluck.

Username: Fcmiller

Post Number: 7
My Pansat 2700 works fine but the remote has stopped working and will not control the receiver. THE BATTERIES ARE FINE. I can change channels manually but cannot access menu, or guide or any remote functions. Perhaps someone can assist? Perhaps my remote is gone but do not know what would have caused this.

Bronze Member
Username: Tausif

Post Number: 56
Fred Miller: How come your 2700A is working? I have one like yours with Bin 223 and I am getting "Scramb or bad Channel". For your remote control, I think press STB that should unlock your remote.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1465
Tausif Khan,

Most of the channels are working, including locals. Premium channels, such as PPVs, and internationals aren't working.

Bronze Member
Username: Bloodfart

Post Number: 34
I HAVE PANSAT 2500, HELP MY FIX IT <step>

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
I HAVE PANSAT 2500 ,I WANNA KILL MYSELF !!$%^&*#$
NALIN FIX MY PANSAT!!!

I"M CHEAP FUCCIN IMMIGRANT , HELP ME !!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Horaceec

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 53
hi guys can you help i have a pansat 2500 converted in 2700 .i have the latest bin .but my problem is this channel 263 is on satellite7 i need to get 263 back on satelite 110 instead of 119 pleease tell me what to do.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
GO BUY A FUCCIN ANOTHER PANSAT! LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1877
change ur ddisecq to 119=1 110=2

Gold Member

Post Number: 5081
AV: I have looked at the usual sites for new BINs. There does not seem to be any so far for the big ones like Sonicview, Viewsat, Pansat, C00LSAT. Do you have any relevant news?

Username: Fcmiller

Post Number: 8
Tausif Khan,
Thank you STB worked, I thought I did that yesterday but I quess not. I have all channels working incl. PPV. I am not watching Dish I am on BEV
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us