Switch problem

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 101
I got 3 sats 119,110,61 hooked up to my box and i have a problem to switch between chan. It is working good when switching from 110 or 119 to 61, but doesn't work opposite way it is going to scrambled chan, I have to turn off my box and turn it back on to see the pict. I put another switch and it works the same way. Can any one help me to solve it? Can it be a grounding?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 416
NMI. Receiver? bin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
it has nothing to do with receiver. All channels working just a switching channels problem

Bronze Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 59
i am having this same damn problem and i dont know what to do

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1384
i will tell u what to do . you must change the lnb. period. . now which one u have to change??????? hummmmmmm that 's the question .
i bet 61.5 has to be changed. and let us know .

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13679
Its not a LNB problem...he can get 61.5 with the LNB, he just can't switch to 2 other sats FROM 61.5...its a switch, or antenna settings problem..unless he has a Dish Pro Plus setup which is cabled all wrong and shouldn't be using any switch and then he would need a DN receiver for power to LNB's...but he doesn't say that.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4971
Just an hour before you were trying to nullify my very good answer with this.

LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 13675

Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 10:28 pm:

Its NOT a DPP power problem because he stated he has single LNB's which would NOT be Dish Pro Plus (they have a TWIN)

So before U start bashing others (goons, idiots, useless etc) and posting erroneous bogus antenna settings nalin, U need to know what type LNB's he has!

Nobody needs to rush to protect anybody...U make a fool of yourself with almost every post, with your erroneous posts and presumptions!

I had said very clearly
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 4961

Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 09:40 pm:

I identify your problem as that of power supply. When you switch from 61.5 to the monster, the power draw is too much and things go haywire.

and quoted others
"Did you put 1 or more additional receivers .... for current? If not, you are wasting everybody's time. Your receiver would have to put out 800ma to 1 amp to handle the load you are throwing on it..... "

Gold Member

Post Number: 1386
LK . I DID NOT mention the switch at all eventhough it's the first thing to check , but in this case mister LK he already change the switch and he has same problem .\\

if it were switch problem why switching in this order from 110/119/61.5 is good but not a reverse way.

im assuming he does not have dpp. AGAIN IM NOT TALKING ABOUT DPP LNB'S/ MY OPINION IS CORRECT ONLY IF HE DOES HAVE EITHER STANDARD OR DP LNB. JUST TO BE CLEAR.

i have a simular problem and it was solved only but changing the lnb.

we dont have to keep biting on each other . let him try what we say and i hope he is back with the feed back.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1387
AGAIN . I SAID CHANGING LNB EVEN TOUGH HE CAN SEE A CHANNEL WITH THAT LNB. BUT STILL HE HAS TO CHANGE IT .IT'S NOT GOOD IF HE COMBINED IT WITH OTHER LNBS. BUT IT'S GOOD IF HE ONLY USE IT BY IT SELF TO CATCH ONE BIRD.

Bronze Member
Username: Bloodfart

Post Number: 18
CARTIER1 YOU BELONG OVER AT FUTURE , THEY NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR EXPERTISE THERE >

Bronze Member
Username: Sandsman1

Post Number: 35
looks like you got all excited when you switched names to pat yourself on the back carter1 you forgot to turn off the caps button hahaha ---

you guys are too funny with all the multiple screen names and always bi7chin at each other when i need a good laugh i come here for the lk nalian show hahaha --- i swear you are the only two people here and you each have about 50 screen names haha

Bronze Member
Username: Sandsman1

Post Number: 36
be back in acouple weeks for the show i know i wont miss anything good its the same thing everytime i come here haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13681
nalin...2 different people posting their problems...and I clearly stated to this one, IF he has a DPP....the post U copied CLEARLY indicated he did NOT have a DPP, but U answered it as if he stated he did....U are mixing apples and oranges..learn to comprehend, before shooting your mouth off.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4975
Lk: There are thousands of trained DN professionsal installers in Siberia, installing Dish 5000 with non Dish LNBs, but I do not see any around me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4977
Oh! I AM sorry. There IS one DN installer in Key Largo, who routinely installs non-DN LNBs when asked to do a professional job. But she is the only one that I know of in North America.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13694
FYI...DN installs Legacy LNB's too along with SW switches, knucklehead!...not all are DPP or DP...and this original poster here mentions nothing about "professional job"...U are confusing 2 different people again..get your stories and people straight...again quit mixing apples and oranges..

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
HI, LK I'm original poster. I'm talking about DN dish with 2 legacy LNB's I think they came from DN
they have a marking 110 and 119 and second dish with 1 LNB for 61. I checked antenna settings,I put a new switch the same problem I brought another colsat box from another instalation where it was working ideal- the same thing. As I said I have to turn box off and on to make it work. Here is my original post:
"I got 3 sats 119,110,61 hooked up to my box and i have a problem to switch between chan. It is working good when switching from 110 or 119 to 61, but doesn't work opposite way it is going to scrambled chan, I have to turn off my box and turn it back on to see the pict. I put another switch and it works the same way. Can any one help me to solve it? Can it be a grounding?"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13708
If sure sounds like a bad switch or settings...or possibly a bad cable/connections...sure doesn't sound like anything else..

the other coo*lsat, U would have needed to change its settings too, or it wouldn't work at your house..unless your house and the other house are cabled, LNBs, and EXACT same cables going into EXACT same switch ports....which is unlikely..1 settings doesn't apply to all receivers and every house..they're all different usually..

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Thank you, LK You see I put a new switch and setiings I'm not sure whish settings you talking about antenna settings I checked only 3 sats commited to the switch standard LNB choosen what else?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1388
ileon
Silver Member

Post Number: 107

i will tell u what to do . go fuckkkkkkkk your mother . that's the problem . you have no respect idiot for poeple u are stupid that's why . the day you will not be stupid you will fix the problem .
learn how to say thanx to poeple who is helping faggggggg. so ignore what we asked you to do and keep asking same question to LK .

U LITTLE FAGGGGGGGGG THE SET UP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH . THE SWITCH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH .
IT'S YOUR FACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BRAIN THAT NEEDS TUNE UP.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
I'll better fuckkkk yours

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13711
119--port #1 disque 1 committed
110-port #2 committed
61.5-port#3 committed
type -standard
freq-11250
22-0ff
sw-none

U will have to do this 3 times...once for each satellite

BTW...which receiver are U using?...and what type switch...SW, DP, or disque?

and are U trying other channels on 61.5?...begin with TP 7

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
These are same settings I have, it is disque switch, I have cosat5000 and later I'll check what can I get from 61.5

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 18
Sandsman1 in 23 months 36 posts it did paid off this time you caught Garlic Breath using a new nick...bloodfart he is that and more ... should
be Garlicfart.

If you came around more often you would find
that cartier,LK and Nalin are not very popular
around here.You are right they are good for a laugh

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1800
Early October
I have noticed a hardware related issue back

VS product
Twin LNB (110/119)
DISEqC switch

To prove or disprove my theory try the following:
If yo got both Twin LNB and 110/119 connected across any type of switch
Run a direct cable straight with no switches to receiver yo'll see problem is gone

Reason
- I truely don't know why
- But I won't doubt if this is part of Nagra ECM against VS product

Just look back to see how many various and mysterious issues with VS products

ileon
I don't see what receiver yo got
But I would strongly guess it is a VS rceiver

Good luck buddy

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
It is clsat

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1803
Changing DISEqC won't solve this hardware issue

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
I did and it didn't help. JUst changed a LNB settings from standard to twin legacy and it worked for few minutes and doesn't work again.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1805
What kind of LNBs do yo have?

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
2 dual

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1806
I do see 2 legacy LNBs
But what i meant is it legacy twin LNB
Are they together? for 110/119?

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
It is not a twin just 2 dual LNB's sitting on a "Y" adapter

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1807
2 duals won't get 3 satellites
Something is missing

But I do think it is some kind of polarity conflict

Gold Member

Post Number: 1390
ileon
Silver Member

Post Number: 102

i told u you are an idiot tha's all.

and better fuckkkk your receiver mine is grwat and running just fine .

oh if u dont like my idea that you need to change your lnb . then buy 100 sitch and spend a day off changing . you will get lucky . 100 no more no less

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1809
Polarity problems
Few things yo may consider

- Turn off all LNB power in antenna setup for any unused LNB
- make sure yo got good crimps no exposed cables
- Make sure no moistures on any connectors
- Cover any unused coax output on sw or LNB
- change the order of coax outputs off LNB
- DO NOT USE ANY TYPE OF SPLITTERS
- NO SW21
- May want to try to use different DISEqC switch Brand

Gold Member

Post Number: 4988
I have said that with dish 5000 and DN LNBs,
'the power draw is too much and things go haywire.'

I have said, that nobody in North America 'installs non-DN LNBs when asked to do a professional job'

Ileon has agreed,
'I think they came from DN'

Solution: Give additional power.

QED

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13744
Legacy LNB's do NOT need additional power!...and DN does install these...all installations are/were NOT Dish Pro...and coo*lsat is Legacy friendly ...and there is no Dish 5000 (primitive incorrect info) but a Dish 500 that uses 2 dual Legacy LNB's...and also a Dish 500 TWIN with DP Twin LNB...as he stated numerous times he has the 2 legacy dual LNB's..

U just can't admit when U are wrong!...AGAIN nalin!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4992
LK: Why are you contradicting the questioner's statement:
'I think they came from DN'

The fact is, we cannot get any further till he posts the details of his LNBs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13745
he did,,,dual legacy LNB's...what more do u need...are U that stupid?...don't U know what those are?...NOT!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4994
LK: What is you problem? I said, DN LNBs will give you power problems and he says he has DN LNBs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13746
WTF...U are a joke...Nothing wrong with DN Legacy LNB's...If there was DN wouldn't use them..they're fine for FTA!...U're very retarded!

The problem here is YOUR IGNORANCE!...as usual!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5006
LK: Surely it is not news to you that DN does not like FTAs, and would do anything to make sure that you do not use them. May be you should be sent back to grade 1.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13749
Maybe U shpould tell EVERY FTA owner that they must throw away all Dish related hardware cause they are all problems!

U really are fuuuuccked up!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13750
nalin..Maybe U should tell EVERY FTA owner that they must throw away all Dish related hardware cause they are all problems!...

FTA must be dead, since nalin says U cannot use DN hardware anymore, they are problems!....LMAO

nalin...U really are fuuuuccked up!....and dumber than dumb!

Bronze Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 45
NN once you told me 148 and 61.5 are same so i can get ZEESA on any one of them, how true was that??

why dont you guys concentrate on more meaningfull Q's rather than bashing LK all the time

Gold Member

Post Number: 5010
It is a generally accepted fact amongst FTA users that Echo 1,2(148w) has similar programming to Echo 3 (61.5W).
That is where your newbie lack of knowledge comes in. If you were a knowledgeable person you would take it in the context I just stated. If you are totally ignorant, you would go nitpicking, even to the extent when somebody adamantly demanded 148W in Pennsysvania, because I had suggested 148W as a solution (before knowing he was in Penn) and he only had a west facing balcony.
I side stepped from the nitpicking you did, whereas you would be met with a barage of profanity and abuse from your heroine LK if she had answered you initially.
If you have any positive thinking mind, you would ponder more deeply over that incident and what has just transpired in the other thread you started, and perhaps find an explanation for the so-called "bashing LK all the time"

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
These LNB's have factory markes 110 and 119 on the second one

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13756
ileon...sory guy but as u can see NALIN will NOT allow me to help U...she keeps interfering....so have NALIN help U, since she's such a wannabee ...who doesn't know the first thing about FTA!...good luck with her...she's killed hundreds of newbies receivers here with her bad advice...

I myself have been in this hobby 9 years...and admin and mod at various many sites for many years, unlike nalin who NEVER has at ANY site..and is a relative newbie herself to this hobby!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5018
ileon: I have finished with what I had to say about your problems in this and in the other thread.
My findings and the solution were precise and are not changed.

Best of luck with LK's instructions to you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13759
No Nalin...U interfered and demanded center stage here...well now U got it...that problem is, U don't know the answers, so now u want to weasel out of helping...

U owe it to ileon now, since u demaned this attention and contradicted everything I said!...now finish what U interrrupted!...yeah all eyes are going to be on you now!...U did the talk...now do the walk!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5025
LK: What is you problem? I said, DN LNBs will give you power problems and he says he has DN LNBs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5026
ileon: I have finished with what I had to say about your problems in this and in the other thread.
My findings and the solution were precise and are not changed.

Best of luck with LK's instructions to you.

Bronze Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 51
Hey Nalin,
that ZEESA thing i never complained about thats what i wants to point you out,, i did some reading and i knew its not on 148 as u said it is just scan.
i knew so did not waste time doin it but just wants to remind you that every1 makes mistakes but one is greater if learns to accept it.
i have also seen you doing copy+paste of some one's post from othr threads
i mean comoon if dont know something keep quite and let someone else help

Gold Member

Post Number: 5030
DrMunna : If you are not LK or one of her gang here, then stay for a while longer and you will find out who is the master of profanity, rudeness and bashing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1392
ileon
Silver Member

Post Number: 108

i think the poster is the problem here . he needs a switch for his f8UCKING BRAIN.
i bet my life if he does what i say he will solve his stupid problem . i said so cuz i just had similar problem . change of lnb. one lnb has to go out(61.5,is too weak .
i ahve a box of lnb's market weak . they only can be usful is you use them by them self for one bord. if u combine them with other lnb's they are waste.

nalin screw the original poster he does not listen leT him have his romantic moment with LK.\

CASE CLOSE MOVE ON................

Gold Member

Post Number: 1393
LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 13679
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 11:14 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its not a LNB problem...he can get 61.5 with the LNB, he just can't switch to 2 other sats FROM 61.5...its a switch, or antenna settings problem..unless he has a Dish Pro Plus setup which is cabled all wrong and shouldn't be using any switch and then he would need a DN receiver for power to LNB's...but he doesn't say that.

LK IF HE HAS PROBLEM with set up he can not even watch a channel . so it;'s not set up . it's the order of switching from one sat to the other. he odes not have dpp lnb.s so forget about giving more power.

he change the switch many times . so it's not the switch. what the f8UCK U TALKING ABOUT .

chnging one lnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb tha's the right things to do .

Bronze Member
Username: Bloodfart

Post Number: 24
cartier WHAT THE FUCCCC R U SMOKING ????

METH < CRACK DRAINCLEANER ? WHAT THE FUCC IS WRONG WITH U?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us