Potato peeler Extrodnaire Off his meds

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 106
LK
Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

whoever U are fake thill1951, U deserve a punch in the teeth, for instigating trouble and disrupting these forums... I don't care if its minh rock or kneegrows...its fuuuccking childish!.....and if its U minh rock, I placed my life on the line to save you and your Vietnamese people from the Cong, and this is how U fuuuckking show your gratitude!...thats sick!

LK
Platinum Member

whoever U are fake thill1951, U deserve a punch in the teeth, for instigating trouble and disrupting these forums... I don't care if its minh rock or kneegrows...its fuuuccking childish!.....and if its U minh rock, I placed my life on the line to save you and your Vietnamese people from the Cong, and this is how U fuuuckking show your gratitude!...thats sick!

LK
Platinum Member

LK
Platinum Member

LK
Platinum Member

LK
Platinum Member

LK
Platinum Member

LK
Platinum Member

LK
Platinum Member

LK
Platinum Member

LK
Platinum Member

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
Lk the rocket scientists

1st...when using any Forums, post in the appropriate thread...thats called Forums etiquette and common sense..

2nd...NEVER bash others in a first post, remember 1st impressions are everlasting!

3rd...Reading is a great thing, and this is NOT Plug N Play! Your question, problem has been asked and answered here and 1000 times already.

4th ...SEARCH feature is a great tool, I suggest U use it!

5th..."nubie" is only a term, NOT an excuse to be spoon fed

6th...here's some hints,,, scan , channel moves, weak signal with bad alignment, reset/reboot,

7th...next time U post anywhere, provide MUCH more info

8th...join a real REPUTABLE DSS free site (thread posted here) and get some help there, they all have many easy to find manuals, guides, no trouble, and friendly members and admins to help U..

9th..this site is more for entertainment, dss monitoring, and money, than technical value..

10th and last..GOOD LUCK!

how ya like these apples...LMAO!...I can play your kiddie game too azzhole!

this is informational azzhole!...but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...U don't mind bashing others, but U can't take the heat yourself!...so FU and die...bitcht...

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U (but I will today, just to pizz U off....LMAO) ...U are pitiful!

BTW...I don't care about my post count, U do!....LMAO...and ALL your posts are USELESS, like U and your new nick!...and all your old nicks too!

King...join the club...now U had a taste of what I have experienced for over 3 years here...like a fool I stay and try to help the newbies, who many don't appreciate it anyway...there are honest trusting DSS forums that you and all newbies should be using for your source of info and to share with newbies and people who REALLY want to learn!...I myself admin at some of those..

I wish..at NO costs... but I can handle myself and prefer NOT to accept their constant offers of "friendship".... I'm more the biker type, who I hang with often...we have a good "Club"...I play/indulge with bikes, puters, politics, FTA, golf, fish etc and am VERY pro active, cause I have many varied interests...and I don't do many things half azz or without 100% effort.

Does this look like the biker type LMFAO

OLD MAN BIKER LK

Upload

Head out on the highway Looking fore adventure..

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
CrippledWarCook

Can i be banned too you internet tough guy..ROTF

lk

sure come on over...U know U can be banned easily!...I think U have the record there ...about 10 bannings,by me and 10 by others ..I could always use some more of your IP's and personal info.

try me at dsscommunity.co*m!...mouthage!...U will learn who I am, and then U can come back here and report how U were banned by the "warthog"...its simple, put yourself on the line where your mouth is!...

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Upload

WARTHOG

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
I like to get some opinions on following VS warning posted elsewhere:

"Do not use any of the current ViewSat bin/files. Those files contain malicious coding designed to kill your box. It is not known at this time which models/versions are being targeted, Platinum for sure. Recovering a dead box might not be possible.

Until such times a solution is found, do not attempt to load any new files, or at least be warned of unpredictable consequences.

ViewSat support site headed by the creeep WartHog approve of malicious coding. VS support site and its Staff, deny there is anything wrong, as**holes.

There are many end-users that will deny that anything is amiss, same as Pansat, until it was too late. No lessons learnt from the BlackBird saga, continues on in the Ariza scheme of things, same outfit. This writer is convinced that the majority of box-specific whores have very low intelligence, are scammers, dealers, interests."

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 336
OMG this rocks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us