Chancysand Bin 222T

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1449
A lot of people are asking about this bin. This a new bin by Chancy, which was released today and it's working fine. If you would like to download this bin, go to www.dssworld.co.nr. You guys can load this bin on top of any JVVH, UKR, or Chancy bin. CONFIRMED WORKING! .... I have it and using it right now ... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1027
whats up AV. i check out your site.very nice.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1450
thanks ... lol ... started a small community to help newbies .... tired of posting the same thing again n again ...

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1034
have you seen how many threads are open on the same topic.have of the satillite forum is the conversion.
man i think it would be easier to buy a new reciever.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Batjc

Post Number: 40
hey AV i got a quest.

does this bin have the same reboot prob that the bin 222 for the original pansat has?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4921
Any problems that exist in BL's 222 BIN for genuine Pansat 2700s will continue with the modified files released by Chancysand and others.
There are reports of the problems persisting. Turn off autoroll and autoTP and you should be OK.

Silver Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 133
Thanks CS & AK

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1035
jeancarlos this is what i found.

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT BEEN CONVERT TO 2700

Thanks go to Chancysand for CS_222T_Lightning_100t_Series bin

Load Chancysand CS_222T_Lightning_100t_Series bin over any of theJVVH bins or CS_221T serial bin, use whatever loader works for you

NOTE: AUTOROLL OFF This is what I did A/R no problem

Chancysand came through again

Thanks Chancysand

NOTE: after loading 222T serial bin and if you get waiting for keys need to reset key hit 8282 and set key default and then do scan, all is good
A/R on bev & D/N
WARNING: Use all files at your own risk.
File Type: zip CS_222T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial.zi

Bronze Member
Username: Batjc

Post Number: 41
ty nalin

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13639
ALL the CONVERTED 2500-2700 bins have the same problem, cause the genuine Pansat bis suck..whether its 221 or 222...If U're too cheap too spend $100 on a new receiver for FREE TV, then quit complaining and asking stupid questions...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1451
load this new bin and turn OFF:

- autoroll for all features
- auto tp update
- closed caption

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4925
I have had the CS_222T running for the past 4 hours on a converted Pansat 2500 clones.
The installation was extremely fast.
There was one reset, after which I turned autoroll off. No further resets. One key change came through came through with autoroll off.

I had the CS_221Tv2 running on two clones for two days with autoroll off and no glitches. The keys came in smoothly at about 300-430% although the autoroll was off.
Certainly the keys come in better than many Viewsats. Since 10th November 2007, The converted and the real Pansat 2700 have been working more smoothly than equivalent C00LSATS.

Bronze Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 89
ALL the CONVERTED 2500-2700 bins have the same problem, cause the genuine Pansat bis suck..whether its 221 or 222...If U're too cheap too spend $100 on a new receiver for FREE TV, then quit complaining and asking stupid questions...

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us