Fortec Lifetime ultra - Latest Bin Please!

Bronze Member
Username: Poonam008

Post Number: 19
I have loaded bin file for BEV but not able to see hindi channels on nimiq 1/3 & nimiq 2. Can anyone please help me? Also anyone has latest bin file for Fortec lifetime classic NA?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 404
Poonam, the last bin for the FLU was the 294T and I don't think you can get Hindi or PPVs with the FLU anymore.

Your best bet is to convert your receiver to a Pansat 2700 hybrid clone using the jvvh system of loading special bins onto it.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 406
Found the link to that suggested conversion guide: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/402679.html

I have to go earn some money now:-) but Nalin, LK, AV and others will be checking in periodically and they should be able to guide you through if you decide to do this. And I'd suggest you go for it.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4911
Poonam: At another place you said you have Fortec Classic Na. Here you have started a thread with the heading of
"Fortec Lifetime ultra - Latest Bin Please!"

These are two different receivers. What do you have?

Bronze Member
Username: Poonam008

Post Number: 22
It's my bed.
Lifetime classic NA.
Which thread I should be continuing?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4914
Poonam :
Fortec Lifetime Classic NA is no longer supported for the past 6-9 months. If you are getting local channels and like to have it in a spare room for news, etc., you can keep it as a second receiver.
Except for a miracle, It will never have another BIN

Buy a new receiver - a good choice is a Viewsat Ultra or a Sonicview 4000 for about $165-$185. You will have the convenience of USB input. If you are on a budget, a CaptiveWorks 600s premium is a good choice for about $100 or less.

Continue in this thread
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us