Plz somebody help me

Username: Sonia_786

Post Number: 6
i have downloaded the 2500 bin but when i click on the bin it has the instructions and everythin but the bin does not open do i need to download any file for it to open bcause when put it in my reciver when it says select bin it does not open?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 399
Assuming it's not a zipped file, you don't open this bin. Run your BL loader 1.4, select this bin and then hit write bin.

Post Number: 7
yes that is what i am doin but when i click write bin it says cant open serial port ? whats that suppose to mean

Post Number: 8
Abby?

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 400
Could be that your cable is not connected properly at both ends or the problem could be with your computer Com ports. If the connections are all ok, try a different com port setting.

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 119
You have one end of your serial "straight" cable connected to the receiver and the other end to the pc, right? Make sure you are not using the 'null modem' cable for your 2500. On the loader you have an option to select com ports and you are probably selecting the wrong port. Make sure you are using the right loader. Try changing the com port (COM1, COM2, COM3 & COM4). If you have one of those new computers, then you don't have a com port attached to your motherboard. If that is the case, you have to buy a serial to usb adapter, load its driver first then connect your receiver to that adapter instead. Good luck :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Poonam008

Post Number: 18
I have Bin file for BEV but not able to view hindi channels on Nimiq 1/3 or Nimiq 2. Can anyone guide me to get these channels?

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 403
Poonam, you're hijacking someone else's thread. That's a no no.

Start your own thread by scrolling to the bottom of the front page and clicking on the new thread button. Then, provide more information like what receiver you have and what bin you're using.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1031
for pansat owners correct cable

Pansat 200A - Null
Pansat 250SM - Null
Pansat 300A - Null
Pansat 330A - Null
Pansat 500 CI - Null
Pansat 700H - Null
Pansat 1500a - Straight DB9