Problems 61.5 and 110w but 119w ok help

Bronze Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 51
guys i have a cs7000,but i just started getting no signal and scrambled channel on 61.5 and 110 yet 119 works perfect,any ideas?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1024
check your settings in antenna setup.if not then check your switches or adjust antenna

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
the antenna settings are ok.i had to swap a port on the switch yesterday for 110 because that was giving me problems and all three were working until a short while ago.do u think the switch needs replacing.?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4902
If you connect/disconnect with receiver power on, the disEqC switch may burn out. After that it will only show port 1 channels.
DisEqC switches are only $5-10. It is climbing on to the roof to replace, that becomes an issue with some people or installations.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
thanks Nalin.do you know if can buy a switch locally or does it have to be on the internet?

Bronze Member
Username: Fortec16

Post Number: 98
how did you do the 119W? Did you add with any other dish or just add an LNB? Need help

Username: Bobcunk

Post Number: 10
i don't think that your problem i cant get 110 ether and several other people at other forums are having that problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Hey Gus i have 2 dishes one for 61.5 and the other has 2 lnbs for 110 and 119 and they were all perfect until a few days ago 110 acted up so i switched the port on 110 and all was weel until today.please comment
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us