Latest bin ??

Silver Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 182
can someone plz tell me where can i get the latest bin from??? for 2700 !

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1007
THE LATEST BIN FOR 2700 ORIGINAL IS x-87bl_071109_b75_221_api.zip
available at future-ftadotinfo the official site for pansat.http://future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?t=64682
good luck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
thx but mine's not origional its cloned ..it was 3000 before ...can i styll get tht bin for clone too?

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 544
no u cannot use original bin gor clones..

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1008
zunna here you go.

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT BEEN CONVERT TO 2700

Thanks go to Chancysand for CS_221T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial

Load Chancysand CS_221T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial over any of the jvvh or chancysand bins

NOTE: after loading 221T serial bin do a factory reset and if you need to reset key hit 8282 and set key default and then do scan, all is good
A/R on bev & D/N

ALSO Thanks to Chancysand for the 221T FULL jTAG BIN for person can't load through serial

ALSO ALL LOADER IN FOLDER FILE

There are two 221 bins in the file. the larger one is for those who need to jtag their fix. The smaller one is the one the most of us use.
WARNING: Use all files at your own risk.
File Type: zip CS_221T Serial.zip

available at http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=13259

good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
Thx RTAP:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 40
has any one had probelems with this bin rebooting i have a 2700 pansat

Bronze Member
Username: Jdr30

Post Number: 21
Yes. Some people said that if you load the factory bin then load this 221 bin again it may fix the problem however I have done this twice and it still reboots.

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
heyy but i need instructions on how to upload in the box...plz i dun wana make any mistake this is my first time doin this..

Bronze Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 41
i read somewhere about truning off the autoroll and the tp auto update i did this morning and its still working not sure what that has to do with it but so far so good

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
anyone..?? i have dowload the file of Chancysand for the 221T and there r files like serial updater v1.0 and black list updater wat do i do?

Bronze Member
Username: Jdr30

Post Number: 23
Mine did not reboot for a few days but then last night rebooted constantly. Rumor is theres a newer bin that fixes it

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13610
That file chancy 221T does NOT convert your box ....U need to convert it to a 2700 clone first...instructions are posted everywhere here..and at Every Dss site on the internet with the needed files..

After U do the conversion, then U can use any 1 of 3 different files located everywhere...or the chancy 221Tv2

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
LK my box is coverted to 2700 ..and i have download it the Chancysand CS_221T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial ...but i dunno wat to do next i need instructions?

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us