Creating Bin Files

Username: Maxedout

Post Number: 10
How would I create or edit a bin file for Neusat SP6000 Premium? What do I need? Thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13602
U don't...unless U have much ecperience or are a software engineer..and no need to edit the bins..

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 312
Unlike what azzhole has to say above this post.

Where there is a will there is a way.

You need to search the net and find reverse engineering tools

Then you will need to see what the chip set inside the box is and find all the white papers you can find.

It can be done but it's a lot of hard work.

Prime example is how chancy and JVV started out knowing nothing about the sti5518 yet look where there are today.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 998
imagine the difficulty that they are only a handful that do it. yet everyone has to trust they don't give problems.

Bronze Member
Username: Maxedout

Post Number: 11
So can I take a bin file that has been created and edit that bin file? example take the sp6028pre file and edit that with a hex editor to make it autoroll the keys.

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 318
Well not really just that simple. You need to work out the routines on which bits to xor. You would need a DVB card or linux based box to view the stream of join one of the many forums where stream discussion is a topic. Then you would need to disassemble the bin. Then add the routines for autorolling, morphing and provider id's etc etc.. Then recompile it. You would also want to make sure you have a Jtag setup because chances are the bin is encrypted. So you will need to do a memory dump via a Jtag connection. It's a lot of work. I willing to bet it would take you hundreds of hours to make you first working bin.

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 134
This is has far as you can go without being an assembler...

http://forums.dss*tester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=39797
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us