How's Captiveworks CW-800s REALLY NEED SOME INFO.

Bronze Member
Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 85
Yellow Fellaz,
Ok. Now that my neusat is gone, I would like to ask those of you who are using and have used captiveworks receivers. I'm thinking of buying CW-800s. But I'm not sure about the captiveworks support. Do they generally release bins pretty quick or they are the last one. Is it a new company or they've been in business for long. Would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 607
the suport is great the last hit cw came out day before it happen i had my cw600p for 2 years and it is the best 100 i ever spent if you want more info go to completefta dot com lots of good info on that site or go to dssrookie dot com free to regester

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 703
hi Bruce i was wondering if you could tell me how that "cat in the hat" software works. i downloaded it and try to get the channels on it. i even got channel lists from the site , but cant figure out how to upload them onto my Cw 600P. if you could please give me more info for the cat in the hat software that would be great . thanks in advance

Silver Member

Post Number: 608
hi doreen if you go to future-fta dot info look under cw discussion page 2 you will see cat in the hat look at that post it might help you if not let me no and ill try to find more info for you have a niceday

Username: Ishfaq1

Post Number: 1
I need help to to adjust captive works reciever. I hav ebefore ariza reciver but today i got captive 600s with new loader. I can not see any cahnels.I think I hav eproblem with switches # mean LNB #.
can some one post step by step procedure to install indian and Us chaneels. Thanks
ahmed

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
did you inable the patch f1 000 on the remote let roll

Username: Ishfaq1

Post Number: 2
yes now I can see indian but no us channels. which sattelie support Us and canadianchannels

thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 612
bev 82w bev 91w dish 110w dish 119w
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us