Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4858
Where is it posted?

Silver Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 129
Nalin Nyda
Posted in FTABins.net.Files section,3 hours ago,Last post colum 2, Thread 2597, Posts 2668. Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4861
OK: I found it at the totalfta.com site. He sounds knowledgeable and seems to have worked hard at it.
I will definitely try it out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4862
This is what he has to say about it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jvvh_Leafs (BG)_221 converted fortec/2500 to 2700

Here is my contribution. I wanted to make sure I did it right and it took a few attempts as my laptop was acting up badly. As with all other Pansat bins if you get rebooting issues turn all A/R OFF except KEYCODE leave that one ON.

This bin will not wipe out your current settings and I have no problems at all switching between sats and I am running 4 dishes.

I still have alot to learn about the code parts and will be busy the next few days trying to to do so. And as promise when I do get it I will start a thread on how too.

Sorry, if you are not a Toronto Maple Leafs fan you might not like the background I have choosen.

This is my compression but I kept Jvvh name for sign of respect for all he has done.

Have a good one everyone"

Attached Files
Jvvh_Leafs (BG)_221.zip (407.3 KB)

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 160
Nalin, because you are in contact with the coder for future jvvh_*** bins PLEASE ask him to try to get the GC in. Lots of people will be happy. Thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13598
nalin's NOT in contact with anybody...its just a simple post at totalfta.com....U or anybody can go there and post and reply..

Username: Scharamis

Post Number: 5
I'v loaded the file and it's been waiting for picture for ove 30min now, is this working for anyone else???

Username: Gypsy1

Post Number: 1
I'm a newbe or i should say dummy how do I get bin files for a pansat 3500sd and how do i download them

Gold Member

Post Number: 4868
john johnson: The jvvh files are modified from the BL releases. If BL has a working BIN for GC, the jvvh files will reflect that change.
I have no contact with any coder. However, I looked at the jvvh_leafs_221 file and am not impressed based on the dos comparision with the other files. I will still give him benefit of doubt and test it.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 379
Nalin, I have the jvvh_leafs_221 bin installed since about 6:30 today and it rebooted once because I had left the autorolls on. After I turned them off, it's been running just fine, just like CS_221Tv2 and the ukr_221 bin.

Remote works fine with no buttons interchanged and channel change is quick. Loaded a saved channel list and all channels come through just great. First key find took mere seconds.

Still testing but I thought I should give you a heads up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4870
Abby: I shall appreciate a further note about the Leafs BIN after 12-16 hours. I will wait for your next report before I try it.

Gold Member
Username: Nadadesat

Post Number: 1479
ANY QUESTION?Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us