LK - NALIN- AV

Bronze Member
Username: Eliaselias

Post Number: 24
Again please i am asking some help no one is giving me the correct answer. what i need to do in order to get ech 7 with my d t v dish and LNB since are the same i was using for d t v a dual lnb angles and calculations are the same looking at different site so what is the problem and what i have to do to get ech 7. Thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1796
Set up antenna in antenna set up menu
echo 7 standard lnb type probably
none for disecq
check to see if u get signal on 12339 tp

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 980
hey mar-vel i answered your question.you did not respond.so further help could not be given.

RTAP
Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 969

Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 10:28 pm:
if you have dtv three lnb combination you will not be able to get both 110/119.if you have no quality you may ck your settings.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4860
mar-vel :
You addressed the question to specific persons, so there was no need for others to answer.
The DTV dish is OK as a reflector, but the LNBs are not OK. You will need to get new LNB(s) for your needs.
LK usually disagrees with my answers, so expect something different form her.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13597
ANYBODY who can provide help should...this is a public site and message boards...who are U nalin to tell people they should NOT reply!..get off that high horse u rode in on!

DTV LNB's are fine for DN signals...but the type DTV dish U have will matter, regarding the alignment to echo 7, the 119 satellite...

BTW...any "dual" LNB can receive ONLY 1 satellite but has 2 outputs for 2 receiver...a "twin" LNB has 2 LNB's (round plastic eyes) in 1 housing unit and can receive 2 satelites, 7 degrees apart..

Also U need the correct antenna settings in your receiver....and proper scans of the 119...

Nalin...also I am not a female and VERY much a man, and have a cocck that I would like to shove down your throat, you flaming fagget!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1801
LOL... U know he would like it LK... stop teasing him like that!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4864
As predicted, Lk has contradicted me and contradicted here own personality. She's always very confused, and a couple of her clowns are always around to help her out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4865
mar-vel: Just go and get cheap DN LNBs.
You can even buy a combination 119/118.7 LNB these days.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1803
OR if u only need to get 119 with it... (u can only get one sat) check or adjust ur ant settings. I dont think they are the same sat if that is what u are asking, but in the same area. If u were pointed correctly with Dave, u should be able to get echo 7. I think... that answer ur q? To TRY to answer ur question, unlike others (above) telling u to buy an lnb. (he is a little slow)

Gold Member
Username: Nadadesat

Post Number: 1476
HI GUYS. MY NAME.Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us