Someone help please

Bronze Member
Username: Eliaselias

Post Number: 23
May I use the direct tv LNB and dish 119w for dishnetwork echo star 7 if yes why i am receiving signal high but no quality and if no what i am supposed to do so i can use it for echostar 7 i've been told to change the angles but i did enter sites that calculate and it is the same as each other.
Than you in advance people who will help me.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 969
if you have dtv three lnb combination you will not be able to get both 110/119.if you have no quality you may to check your settings.

Bronze Member
Username: Longbowman999

Post Number: 18
hey i am new to this but i know how to load stuff to the satellite and stuff..
but the problem is.. i just got a new satellite installed... the bell one.. now it works.. but my echostar satellites (both of em) stopped working.. when i scroll to those channels.. it shows 'no information'.. now i know i have to do a channel scan but i just dont know what to do and how.. i have a viewsat xtreme reciever.. any help would be appreciated

Bronze Member
Username: Longbowman999

Post Number: 19
allrite i guess im not gunna get help anytime soon.. well if someone would just leave a post outlining what i can do.. that would be nice.. thanks in advance

Username: Bbgirl1

Alb., NM Bunallilo

Post Number: 2
You need a 112 spliter at the two dishes set the new dish at63 deg.onbev. and 90 deg. on dn. rotate to82-91 deg.rotate intire dish south south east 6-12 deg. tune into sig. by hand. Icut 4 inchs off my l&b arm to get the right dist. from the dish. Did this help?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us