Help please

Bronze Member
Username: Gupulamba

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
can someone please help me because i uploaded bin 221 on my converted receiver flu to pansat and now its flashing b75 can someone please help me wah to do and it doesnt even allow me to upload any other bin

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13531
1. Open/Run the Blacklist updater V 1.4..
2. Make sure BIN is Selected not BOOT you are writing a Bin
3. Click select BIN
4. Choose j27_205_1.bin
5. Reboot reciever, on first light/dash, Click write bin. let it write. Timing is Important here!...be persistent!
When it is done, Be PATIENT!!!! Let it reboot, after 2-3 minutes you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever. Be patient while this occurs. Do NOT interrupt this..
6. Click select BIN
7. Choose jvvh_208_1.bin
8. Reboot reciever on first light Click write bin. let it write. Again , Timing is Important here, be persistent. Let it reboot after 1 minute you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
9. Now Rewrite your Channel list back, BUT, you must now select the 2700 settings in Channel master. If U prefer, U can do sat scans instead of using channel lists and channel master.
10. Reconnect to Tv, select default key from parental options (key menu)..let it autoroll
11. Now U have ONLY just done the conversion and must now upload latest Jvvh BIN..

OK...now U have done the conversion but now U need the and upload latest and most current jvvh bin, and do new channel scan or upload your channel list, and set default key, be patient when keys roll.

TIMING IS IMPORTANT...
the thing you have to do is turn on your receiver from the back and soon as the first b flashes on your receiver when you turn it on from the back press download in flash mode then you will have no problem downloading the file, it should work perfectly then.

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
thankz a lot

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
where can i find j27_205_1.bin and Blacklist updater V 1.4..

Bronze Member
Username: Joonkadanmon

Philadelphia, Pa Usa

Post Number: 40
guys I need help. bought new computer, bought the rs 232 cable/ usb CABLE TRYING TO LOAD LATEST D/N bin, unable to do so it keeps saying "flash failed", whats the deal here . help? anyone
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us