NEED HELP FOR CAPTAIN 7100

Username: Tearose_tree

Post Number: 6
i bought new reciever 2 DAYS AGO catain 7100 , can any 1 help me to find indian and pakistani channels... yesterday night i scan i found only 55 channels include geo, zeem zee cinema, b4u, aryow, and other else no sahara no sony its shown messege scrambled or no servise ..echo 7 is working perfect but echo 3 is giving hard time since 3 months i never watched desi channels ..can any 1 help me to set up... after trying it's still scrambled or no service. i left it on a channel with the above probem hoping it would autorole and repair itself but it didn't
can ANY 1 plz giv me instructions on how to upload BIN FILE to the receiver

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 484
ROSE i hope this helps...let me know if u need any more help..

Captain Flashing Info - USB

download current file
unzip the file
rename the file to APP_7710_down
put file on to your usb stick from your computer

take usb stick to your stb
insert into usb slot

click menu on remote
select installation
select usb
select the file

wait until completely finished

Direction
=========
1. Download the loader and software file. Decompress them in a folder you can locate.

2. Connect the serial cable (null modem cable) between your PC(Use port setting in toolbar to set your comm port) and the Receiver.

3. Turn off the set top box.

4. Double click the download program(DWSU_v1.xx.exe).
Then you will see the "download window" message pops up.

5. Click the "Select File" button and select the software file to be downloaded.
(app_down_modelname_vx.xx_yymmdd.bin).

6. Turn on the Receiver. - When the progressive bar in the download window appears, the Download is in progress. It will display "DnLd" and then "Upgd". - Upon completion, the "S/W successfully upgraded. This program will be closed." message will appear. Then, the program will close.

7. Turn OFF and Turn ON the Receiver.

8. The Receiver is now ready for use.

*** If any error occurs, Restart from the step 3.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us