Getting BeV on Viewsat Ultra

Bronze Member
Username: Coolcanada

Post Number: 16
Hi Guys,

I am wondering how can I get Bell Exp. Vu channels on my current FTA. I scanned the Nimiq 1.2 and get the channels name but cannot view anything in the channel. Is there something else I need to do. By the way I have 2 dishes one for the USA channels and other for the Indian channels. And get them both.

Any reply much appreciated,
thanx,

Bronze Member
Username: Shl

Post Number: 40
Cool,

You might not get the correct direction? Perhaps, you have pansat receiver?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
no i have Viewsat Ultra. I can scan the Nimiq even get all the Canadian Channels but dont see anything there. Basically its just displaying the message "Autoroll processing.....". I waited for this message to go the whole night and still there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
anybody there .....

Bronze Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 43
check if u using latest files or not, i dont have BeV so dont know if there was any recent upgrade, but there was one on DN for such problem

Bronze Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 27
What is your Q and Signal Strength for 91 and 82. I am assuming you have 2 LNB individually for Nimiq 1,3 and Nimiq 2?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I have S=90% and Q=85-95% and have a separate dish for the BeV.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13596
Just try a simple reboot using rear switch...OFF for 5 minutes, the back ON..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4857
Cool: You said: "I have 2 dishes one for the USA channels and other for the Indian channels. "
Unless you have the latest model integrated 4 lnb dish or a large 33" dish with 4 lnbs, you can't get Bell (91W and 82W) and USA channels (119w and 110W) on the same dish. The Indian dish is a separate issue, and can only scan 61.5w or 148w as the case may be for the India Channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Well what I meant was that I have a seperate dish for Bell. Actually, I had this dish from Bell last year when i was a Bell subscriber. But now I am not and so the dish is there with the original LNB that came when I subscribed to Bell.

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 132
allow me to jumb in..
are u using a diseq switch for all these channels and does the data input represent each satellite with its intended port.... check that

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 881
I will also try to help here

As I read the first post here he stated he get channels but it is trying to auto roll.

Make sure you have the LATEST bin from Total HERE , your antenna is pointed to the correct sat, and allow time for the receiver to autoroll. I am having no problems here with BEV or dish....both sytstems do have to autoroll every once in a while but in a few moments all channels are back.....let us know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
I treid to leave the autoroll processing the entire night but still didn't get the channels. I think I need to look into the disequ switches. I am not sure if that could be the problem. I will keep posting after some tests.
Thanx all for your replies here,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us