PANSAT 2700A - Bin 221 (or 222??)

Bronze Member
Username: Outdoorguy1

Vancouver, BC Canada

Post Number: 27
I loaded the 221 BIN and have also been having the rebooting issue. I attempted the CS BIN and got an error "Unknown file type " when attempting to queue it up into the BL loader.

Do I wait for BL 222 BIN?

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1321
thats a problem with that bin file but there is a solution for it...loade factory bin 1.20 and then load bin 221 all the freezing and rebooting problems go away......don't wait for new bin because it won't be here for a while so fix it yourself thats been suggested everywhere

Username: Undisputed

Post Number: 2
I almost have the same problem. I converted my FLU to pansat 2700 clone, but then I couldnt upload any flash bin's. Do I have to upload the factory bin first too. If yes, where can I get it from. Thanks

Post Number: 3
Please help. I think my problem is that I am using the wrong loader. I am using the same loader I used to convert my FLU to pansat 2700. Which loader should I use to upload files on to my new converted pansat 2700 clone. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 944
you can find what you need at future-ftadot info

Post Number: 4
I almost have the same problem. I converted my FLU to pansat 2700 clone, but then I couldnt upload any flash bin's. Do I have to upload the factory bin first too. If yes, where can I get it from. Please help. I think my problem is that I am using the wrong loader. I am using the same loader I used to convert my FLU to pansat 2700. Which loader should I use to upload files on to my new converted pansat 2700 clone. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 171
rs232 cable where does this cable go i dun have nothin behind my pc ..can someone help plz?? do i have to take any wire out to put this one??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us