Captive Works 600s Premium

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 40
Hell, wat beets a long history? ... was using clone 2500a with bin 279T since last september and manually entering keys - converted to 2700 and b75 boot, updated bin to jvvh 218 on October 23rd, once pid 0106 came into being, speed of blind scan was way improved over previous bins- really wanted to watch the fight last night so I chintzed and being frugal picked myself up a cw600sp for $75, yeah i know, u get wat u pay 4 - neways - used the 1.06 loader and 1.55 bin - crazy thing took almost an hour to blind scan and seems to have picked up all the channels i had b4 but am getting a lot of "weak signal" and the channel not showing on screen , ie. 126 babytv and a lot of nothing showing on the epg xcept "no epg" ... have read about signal problems with the chancy 221t bin and am looking for feedback from other people using captive works 600s premium who used the 1.06 loader and 1.55 bin as well as people who updated their 2700 or clone with chancy 221t where signal quality is concerned.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 598
pablo i have a cw600p and im using the 106 loader and bin 155 did you inable the patch after you did a scan to do this. hit f1 on remote you will see on box H then hit 000 you will see message on tv patch inable let new keys roll have fun and the next time you scan your box us auto scan it is faster.

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 41
i enabled the patch after blind scanning .... hadn't known u could enable it before as i'd done a factory default and the only menu option was to choose language ........ will the auto scan pickup as many channels as the blind? no problems with signal quality?

Silver Member

Post Number: 600
if you do factory default you will have to inabel the patch you have to do this with some bins and when it is new but you will have to if you do factory default if you do not want to let keys roll hit page down on remote put in keys by hand

Silver Member

Post Number: 601
Looker's SIMPLE guide to the CW600S (Premium)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items needed to update your CW600s Premium:

by LOOKER

Null Modem Cable
Latest bin for CW600S Premium model.
Loader v1.05 or Loader v1.06 (I ALWAYS USE LOADER 1.05)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

1) Turn the CW off with the switch in the rear.

2) Hold the front power button down and turn the box back on. "boot" should appear on the front LED.

3) Open Loader 1.05, click the manila_folder and select the latest bin. Select Download S/W. Click START update should begin.

4) DON'T TOUCH THE BOX UNTIL UPDATE IS COMPLETE. "-End" will appear on the LED.

5) Turn the CW off and back on with the rear power switch.

6) Factory default the CW (menu>installation>factory default), set the antenna settings, autoscan (red button) . Enable the patch (F1 then press 000).Wait for box to autoroll.

Looker

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us