UPLOAD PROBLEM

Username: Chift21

Post Number: 2
I am getting error messages when tring to load the bin files. None of my loaders will work. Any suggestions?

Thanks.}

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 372
LOL. Be right back.

Just going to consult my Crystal Ball to find out something about what receiver you have, the bin that you're trying to load onto it, the loaders you've tried... etc.

Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back.

:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Gonxggo

Post Number: 46
Start writing Bin as soon as you see light on your receiver when you turn it on.

Post Number: 3
I tried to load bin file 221 with all my loaders. FortecStarSTB, 2700 to 2500 Loader Converter, Blacklist Updater. They all seem not to work. It will not accept the bin file. I then tried to load the loader with my previous bin 218. Again, it will not load it. It previously did.

Just to clarify, when I say "load", I mean when I put the file in the loader. It gives me an error message.

Post Number: 4
Error message states unknow file type.

Post Number: 5
any help would be helpful

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 373
Try using BL loader 1.3. It worked for me once when BL loader 1.4 was giving me trouble. Other loaders you could try are the ones that Chancysand had included in his package, the 2500to2700 loader converter.exe is one of them and I don't quite recall the other but it's in there.

Make sure you hit "Write Bin" and turn ON your box at almost the same time.

Post Number: 6
Where can I get it. I have B.L. 1.4.

With the bin file I got many loaders, none seem to work. As soon as I put the file in the loader, (I don't even download the file yet) I give me a error message, "unknow file"

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4762
Many questions have arisen out of the use of latest Chancy and jvvh conversion BINs version 221.
Please read this thread. You will probably find the answer.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/402679.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us