Ukr_221_pwD_GC_Ssfr - UPDATED

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1416
Another bin for the converted Pansat 2500 and the converted Pansat 2500 CLONE units. This bin is working fine as of now. Some people are getting reboot problems with the latest Chancysand bin, but it's good for some people. So, you can either download this bin or the updated Chancysand bin. BOTH ARE GOOD AND CONFIRMED WORKING!

Both are available at www.dssworld.co.nr

Gold Member

Post Number: 1417
Some people are saying that they are having problems rebooting with the version 2 of Chancysand's bin 221T. What you can do solve this problem is:

- Turn OFF the AUTOROLL feature for all the providers
- Turn OFF CLOSED CAPTON
- Turn OFF AUTO TP UPDATE

This worked for some people! Good Luck!

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 157
AV, why is "_GC_" in the name of the bin ? Is GC working ? thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1426
No, I don't that GC is working. That "GC" you see in the name is just a credit name for UKR, the person who's making the bins using JVVH's scripts.

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 158
OK, thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 119
Can I download UKR 221 updated bin over already downloaded CS 221Tv2 to my converted FUL. With 221Tv2 the receiver freezes at times.Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 237
The ukr 221 bin does not get all of the channels . cnn cnbc is missing among others

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
I just put in the updated version of the ukr 221 and now i have all of my channels back and everything is working good

Bronze Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 69
I am still not able to get Zee Sports. I tried everything but no clue. Any expert opnion?

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 184
DAVID or anyone else, where did y'all downloaded the updated version of the ukr_221 bin?

I've looked in a lot of places, but they all had the same version i have , any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Hades305

Post Number: 18
hey shadow there is no updated version of ukr_221, just follow nalin's instuctions and you will be able to get channels back

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
Yes there is an updated version and all you have to do is click on the link at the top of this page and click on fta files and the updated version comes up ...

Bronze Member
Username: Aryan

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
Nalin, i tried to write 221T on my clone 2500 converted to 2700. it was giving error msg "writr failed ER 1". yesterday u advised to write different file for my box, i tried to write the bin which u advised but again same error msg is coming. looks like my box is still alive as it is having all the display lights and channel numbers displayed. there could be some other reason for error msg.
pls advise

thanx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us