FLU to Pansat 2700 clone...use chancy221 or ukr 221?

Bronze Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 23
I have Pansat 2700 clone (converted from FLU). I am getting diefferent answers. Can someone help me that should I use chancy 221 bin or ukr 221..

Pls let me know...I m confused with the different answers

Bronze Member
Username: Tscon

Post Number: 60
Where did you find any of them??? Can you provide link please? thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Thakkar2000

Post Number: 71
ftabins.net

i have ukr...working perfectly fine for me..AR/n everything..havent even had the shut off/on problem.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1418
Some people are saying that they are having problems rebooting with the version 2 of Chancysand's bin 221T. What you can do solve this problem is:

- Turn OFF the AUTOROLL feature for all the providers
- Turn OFF CLOSED CAPTON
- Turn OFF AUTO TP UPDATE

This worked for some people! Good Luck!

Username: Area904

Post Number: 6
My FLU/Pansat 2700A clone took cs221T serial bin just fine, but there is no antenna switching. I'm locked on only one satellite. I will try Ukr221T, once I've found it again!
Check my thread at [link removed] for the latest updates on what I find does and does not work for FLU to Pansat 2700A clone only!

Username: Area904

Post Number: 7
In the post above, I used (apparently) version one of cs220T. I'll try version 2, if I can find THAT, too!

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1420
version 2 is available at www.dssworld.co.nr

Bronze Member
Username: Horaceec

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 52
hi guys my converted 2500 t0 2700 pansat will not download the 221 bin file .i download 220 bin and i have the knight rider flashing and when i try to download the 221 it will not do please tell me what to do is my receiver burn or what .thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4774
Detailed instructions at

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/402679.html

Bronze Member
Username: Bballbreak

Post Number: 15
hi i converted my fortec to a pansat 2700 my last bin is 213 but i still dont get any PPV channels please help me

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 375
Ray, on your converted 2500>2700 box load the ukh_221 bin or the CS_221v2 bin. Hit write bin and turn on the box at the same time using BL loader 1.3 or 1.4.

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 173
anyone please, I have a flu to 2700, the text on cs-221t bin reads after reset hit 8282 and default key. I know default key not sure on 8282. How do you do that? I'm afraid that may be my problem since my sat signal/quality bars are extremely low. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 236
i just installed ukr 221 and i didn't get some of favorite channels such as espn, cnn, cnbc , anyone else have this problem ???

Bronze Member
Username: Aryan

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
NAlin, i tried to write 221T on my clone 2500 converted to 2700, as per yr instructions, (using BL 1.4 updater). but it is saying write failed [ER 1].

please advise, Thanx

Gold Member

Post Number: 4779
David Hunter:
Look at the last section of my first long post at
Arian: I have already posted elsewhere that you are using the wrong file. The file you ar eusing is for genuinely manufactured Pansat 2700 clones. What you need is files made specifically for conversion from 2500 or FLU.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4780
Ernesto: Do not worry about 8282 - but make sure you do a reset before proceeding.
Look at my full instructions https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/402679.html

Username: Master_lee

JOHNNY BOY
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 10:28 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First I would like to say that NO one here
knows how to make a converting Bin File for a receiver.Few here only tell you what they C/P from other sites.
First they tell you this Bin is safe then NO it's not safe.So far if I counted right there has been three or four decoders six Bins & two C/Ps.

I will keep my Pansat 2500a as it is.I am still using Bin 289T keep Autoupdate and Autoroll OFF.
Missing only few channels like some PPV & P orn.
Your choice stay with this up & down convertion
or go out and buy a new receiver the cost of
$ 100-150 dollars. As of now the signal is still FREE.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4784
JOHNNY BOY :
you said "one here knows how to make a converting Bin File for a receiver"
For a newbie that is tall statement. One member has made three versions of jvvh conversion bins and has posted that information.
Also know that jvvh conversion has been around for over 6 months and that is a long time in the FTA world.

You said " Few here only tell you what they C/P from other sites. "
I suggest you look my instructions in the first post at
It is ALL from personal experience, and if you do it, you WILL get good TV.

First learn before you preach to others.

Silver Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 107
I converted my 2500 to 2700 and loaded the new 221 file everything works but i don get a few channels like b4u zee cinema zee tv ary one world GEO and QTV anyone know how to get those channels??? ive tried to scan 10-15 times and frm various directions!!!

help thx!

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 174
Thanks nalin, arian, apart from what nalin said I had the same problem but it went away when I used a db9 cable or straight instead of a null, that was me though.

Username: Ash64

Post Number: 4
I installed Chancy's 221 bin as he is more popular for this purpose..... BUT... I ended up getting only "horizontal" (H) transponders, as a result many southasian channels were not getting scanned (GEO ARYONE etc). With little doubt in mind I tried ukr 221 bin and to my surprise it worked just perfect , no glitches so far in last 2 days. I stronlgy recommend ukr 221 bin over Chancy 221 bin.............BUT .....as they say "use it at your own risk"......

Username: Undisputed

Post Number: 5
Hey nalin,

Please help, I have already posted 3 times before and no one gave me an answer. I converted my FLU to a pansat 2700 clone, then after that I tried to upload the new 221 flash bin but I got an error. I am using the JHD-fortecstarstb loader.

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 61
V. Carter,
be sure that you did successful conversion, also be sure the the file is unzipped.

I dont think I did a successful conversion. I tried converting it back to FLU so I can start again but it wont read any files.

Bronze Member
Username: Terminator2

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
vince carter,

Timing is critical. You will get the error if you try to download/write the bin file after the receiver completes the bootup sequence.
- Get your uploader ready
- turn off your reciver.
- Turn it back on and as soon as you see the receiver flashing - / or 5 across click the write or download tab. It should start downloading.

Good luck

Post Number: 7
Thanks samehafram. Timing was really the problem. I had no idea it was an issue. Do you know if there is any autroll for the pansat 2700 clone?

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 27
Vince Carter,

I have a converted FLU like users, I have been using the Chancy's 221T v2 file for the last 2 days. It does autroll. I have the 61.5 international and 119W Sat. The only problem I had with this BIN is that it sometimes reboots the receiver. I have not tried the ukr 221 yet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4835
In both BINs you can reduce the reboots by turning autoroll off.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
Nalin, does that mean I have to enter the keys manualy when needed. Or does it autoroll regardless of what setting you have in the menu.

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 483
it autorolls..no more inputing keys manually if keys dont rolll den u need new bin

Bronze Member
Username: Imnycusa

Post Number: 94
Installed 221Tv2 on FLU converted to Pansat2700. It worked fine for a day. Now it freezes and rebooting is becoming difficult. Sometimes, tuning power switch off and on in the back is ineffective. Had anybody faced the same issue? any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 61
Hi guys,

As AV suggested,

Turn OFF the AUTOROLL feature for all the providers. Leave keycode on.
- Turn OFF CLOSED CAPTON
- Turn OFF AUTO TP UPDATE

I have 221 version 2 loaded on pantec converted and it has been working fine for last two days. and if the keys change, simply turn autoroll on and wait for the keys to roll. It autorolls within 2-3 minutes. Once you get the picture, turn autoroll off again. I guess that's what we have to do till we get the new fix.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13556
Shut OFF the autoroll and auto TP...

Bronze Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 68
Shut off autoroll and auto TP and Ask LK for a AZZ FLASH.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 495
lmao i hope the ADMIN BAN's Thill1951...dang 1951 hope thats not ur birth year...lmaooooooooooooo ur old

Bronze Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 69
YEAH NO KIDDING IT OLD IT'S AZZ
FLASHER LK'S AGE

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 50
Hi, I completed putting in the bin 221 for Pansant converted, I have put in Echo 7and Echo3
Some how I've missed a step because I still have autoroll. I have turn autoroll of DN/BEV/Global
What is missing and tell me which form, and I'ill go there and read. Thanks LauraD

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 51
PS I turned off keycode and it says waiting for keys to roll

Silver Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 110
i am not getting some channels (my reciever is 2500 converted to 2700 so i used the 221 FLU bin but now i don get like ary1wrl, geo ,QTV, zee cinema and zee tv. i have power scanned it atleast 15 time now, and did the satelite and TP scan so can anyone help me??? thx in advance and is anyone else having the same problem as me???

Gold Member

Post Number: 4839
For rebooting, turn autoroll off and auto tp off.
New keys may still roll in or turn it on temporarily when new keys are coming i then turn of again.

Missing channels: Do a system reset.then change user seetings, reinstall antenna settings and do Blind or power scan. If necessary do an additional TP scan.
Missing channels may show up as
TV nnn, e.g. SET may show up as TV 614 and TVASA as TV 613
The chancy 221Tv2 is more likely to do that.
You can go and rename them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us