Good TV for 1080i?

Username: 360man

United States

Post Number: 2
Has 3.2pull down... Many great features but holds the Vizio name. Good tv or not? I'm kind of on a budget. I hear alot of good things about these tv's and then sometimes I don't.

http://www.vizio.com/products/detail.aspx?pid=27

Bronze Member
Username: Audiostud

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 86
i have two friends who one Vizio LCDs. One has a 37" and the other has a 47". The picture quality is decent enough for the price you'll pay. But if you're a videophile, you might want to look into something of more quality...if not go for it, it's an amazing deal!

United States

Post Number: 3
What about Toshiba Regza?

Bronze Member

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 87
wow, you're hitting right on with me. My other good friend has a 47" Toshiba Regza. I liked the PQ on the Toshiba a little better, but the Vizio's seem to do a better job with motion. I'd say if you're gonna play video games or watch sports a lot go with the Vizio. But for movies or just normal cable television(everything excluding sports) go with the Toshiba. I honestly think that the Toshiba is a better quality tv, but Vizio is a great value still.

United States

Post Number: 4
Well I have an HD-DVD and a 360... So yah, and also have Directv HD.

Bronze Member

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 88
Do you have Halo 3...I've played that on both and I would say that it looked better on the Toshiba but sometimes there was a motion blur or lag on like grenade throws and vehicles. And the Vizio does a better job with that but the Toshiba looks a little better. Hit me up GT: Wolf o Matic 15.

United States

Post Number: 5
Yes! Like i said i'm looking for overall quality on everything not just 360.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us