HELP! with DIGIWAVE 7000

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtydeeds

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 15
i just bought a digi 7000 yesterday, and im having alot of troubles, hope someone with experiance with this receiver can help. so far, ive downloaded FTlink 3.01, installed the latest bin file (7000S_070913fix_p264d8_2). now ive tried to instal a channel list in txt format (jun 23). when i use the FTlink, it wont open the file, says "wrong ROM file". from what i can understand, wants a .bin file. but ive read that 7000 uses a .txt file format for channel lists. then i figured id just start with a sat and channel scan. got my nagra1 and 2 scans done, but all it says is scrabled with $ sing. ive tried reading the above sticky bout the 7000 instructions, but i cant seem 2 get it right. im used 2 my viewsat platinum, seems much more simpler interface and support. im starting 2 regret my purchase, thinking bout payin the extra 60$ for a viewsat... can any1 help please. ty

Bronze Member
Username: Sahr

Post Number: 52
Well the new bin for digiwave is not out yet. As you might have guessed from reading the forums a new key, 0106, has been introducted by DN for scrambling. Some of the receivers have already released updated bins and are working. For digiwave, you will have to wait. Also, try using FTlink 3.4 verion of the uploader and not 3.01. If you like to watch channels other then ppv, then load the oct. 2006 bin (Digiwave_7000_061117fix_p264d_D&Bfull_function.bin), you will have to enter the keys manually but I hear it still works for channles other then ppv.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us