HELP...HOW TO JTAG A PANSAT 2500A RECEIVER

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 374
i got a pansat 2500A receiver i wanna get it fixed so that i can watch TV on it;)...it is dead there are no lights...can someone give me the direct link on the procedure on how to JTAG a pansat 2500A (original) receiver?...OHHH and what kinda jtag wire do i need for this reciever? is there a special type or is there only one type of jtag wire? thanks please reply fast or i will have to post another thread....n i noe how muhc u guyz hate to hear that...

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 172
The flood gates are open. Have fun

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
ok but i didnt ask u to say that i need help, so anybody???????????

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 755
You have been given help earlier this week!!! Break out your pocket rocket and get busy Biotch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
wow LK acted like a smart mouth back then too..haha

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 10:13 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many people have revived their "dead" receivers...some were sucessful with "john Smith" method...and others had to Jag it...I posted this 1000x today to jtag it with the How To's but noobody listens here....too busy bashing and blaming,why listen...it would be a new milestone for most of the idiots here!...If U're too stupid to NOT use keymaster or an autoroll, and constantly neeeded to ask for the Dishnet keys...then U definitely will not revive your receivers that U all killed yourselves!...90% here can't do anything for themselves,except sit on a couch and watch free TV..

Silver Member

Post Number: 381
zulu get a life and stop messin with mine how bout that

Silver Member

Post Number: 383
what does this PIN mean i dont understand!

5 100 Ohm resistors (color code: brown, black, brown, gold) to pins 2, 3, 4, 5 and 13, (if you look closely the numbers are there). Connect 1 piece of wire to each resistor from the cat 5 cable. Next Solder pins 18 through 25 together (meaning 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25). Then connect the last wire to one of the pins 18-25. At the other end of the wire that is attached to pins 18-25, I put a small aligator clip. The clip is used to clip the ground wire (18 - 25) to the chasis of the 2500 case. I use this method of grounding on EVERY receiver, it makes it much easier.

Here is how the above jtag gets connected to your 2500:

The 5 resistor cable connection:

DB25 male connector To Pansat JTAG plug < Has a small J1 top right corner
Pin 2 ----------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 9
Pin 3 ----------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 11
Pin 4 ----------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 13
Pin 5 ----------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 19
Pin 13---------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 15
Pin 18~25---------------------------------------------------> Pansat GND
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts