VS extreme promblem need help please

Bronze Member
Username: Gocuse3

Post Number: 32
my vs was working this morning with the new bin
when i got home there was a #3 on the front screen ,turned the power off unplugged it plugged it back in , now i dont get anything i can hear it power up but nothing lights up on the front , is there anything i can do
Please help , thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Blazinflames

Post Number: 11
that happen to me once i put new bin and worked again

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4464
Perseverance with installing older or factory BIN and then new BIN will pay.

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 57
Nalin Nyda is stupid... he doesn't know what he is talking about.....

Tony Ur reciver is dead ..dead.. u have to gtag it ... u need to get some stuff to gtag it... its not plug and play thing.. just check there is a post here some where where it tells you how to gtag it..
best solution would be give it to some sat guy who knows the stuff. so he can repair it for you..

i don't know what's happening but even if u download from totalfta.com.. it has virus.. it will kill ur reciver.. if u have viewsat clone... but i also heard about the origianl recievers too. they have same problems..
viewsat guys were doing really good for last couple of years now they are doing the same thing as other guys.. don't know if i should trust fta anymore..

+ word of wisdom.. and quote ""don't listen to Nalin Nyda""

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
i did download totalfta , i was hoping it wasnt dead , i'll have to take it in , if i have to get a newreceiver what would u recommend
thanks again guys

Gold Member

Post Number: 4469
Tony D: Sada has had many "dead receiver" of different brands. He is also a great poster of profanity and was recently suspended from this site.
Try and think rationally. Hundreds of people have the new BIN and there are no big horror stories anywhere. Totalfta.com is the semi-official site for the Viewsat BINs, and the same BINs are posted in at least 6 other sites that I know of.
I was hoping to avoid having to bring up the issue of clone Viewsats. However your posts suggests to me that you had it working with the new BIN and it was working before. Therefore it is not a clone.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1330
tony it's simple. if u got no power no light displyed in front panel , it means u have a dead vs.
there is no way of jtaging your receiver . the only way is try to clone it . means use a working vs and connect both and transfere the data from the working to the dead one .( but 99% never worked).

you have to send it to be fixed . your chip is dead it has to be replaced. even if u buy a ship yourself you need to program it and that's not easy to do so .

if u got a receipt your charge is zero . if not $75.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1630
Nailn, can u not still load a clone with the VS bin? U can on other recievers, it will work for a little while then... boom. Maybe it is a clone?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4477
I think I stand corrected by Cartier1 and probably by dantetn as well.
There is no harm at this stage for somebody to look under the hood for a burnt fuse.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
thanks guys for all your help
if i have to get a new receiver what would u go with

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1643
viewsat ultra or sonicview 4000
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts