FLUs & Pansat 2500 Owners - Must Read

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1311
Hi, friends!

Today, I talked to Jvvh and asked him why there's no updated bin file for the converted units. He told me, that he will NOT mod any bins from now on, which I already know. He wrote some scripts that can teach advanced testers to mod Pansat 2700 bins so they can work on the modded receivers (FLUs and Pansat 2500s). From what I know, three or four guys actually read his scripts and released their own bin, which were working good. Now, the script that he wrote to mod bins doesn't work with Blacklist's bin 219 and 220. We have to manually edit some code, which a coder with some knowledge can do. Some of you don't know, but I was reading Jvvh's posts and learned some modding, and I'm the one who worked with Black Tyger to release our own bins. Yes, that's right! The Black Tyger bins you were seeing are modded by my friend and me along with the help of Jvvh. I can spend some time (2 - 3 days) on Jvvh`s scripts and release a new bin, but I`m NOT a programmer, which means I have other things to do beside working on my PC and helping here. But, I`m pretty sure that there are some other people who can learn the coding and release the bins for the converted units. So, from on, there will be NO bins from Black Tyger. I don`t know about Jvvh and other coders, they might release new bins if they have time. But, if you want to work with me and release bins for the convered units, then it`s a good idea. I have all the tools that you need, and now the only thing we need is a coder with some basic knowledge.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1312
And, sorry for some poor grammer ... kinda busy ... lol

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 122
nice post AV...this is why JVVH was so dissapointwed ( from reading his posts) because no one is really stepping up to the plate...I wish I could help but I do not see Devry in my future ....thanks to all those who are trying and writing bins including you, but it seems like a tremendous amount of work that can last as little as 2 weeks before another morph, and then back to the drawing board, cloaked in anonymity . Make a mistake even when one has been putting out tremendous work (as in 14 working bins and the a small error on 15)and your assauted and all good works forgotten,..I am no angel and bit the hand that fed me, I think the only ones that do not regret JVVH leaving is Pansat...we will miss you...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 155
So is this basically the end for all of us that own this type of receiver??

sux to read this, i wish i could help but i am no programmer, nor a coder, but im willing to learn...so seriously if ya need help, PM me and ill see what i can do to help.

btw...i dont know what tools are needed so please do let me know, thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1314
No, not the end but we need somebody to learn coding and mod the bins for us ... anyway ... i'll my best

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 157
Well , if you can, please send me all the stuff you have about this jvvh stuff and ill do my best...
Not to worry Im in mexico so i am no "mole" or none of that crapola.

thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us