Clone Pansat 2700 Dead? New keys don't work

Bronze Member
Username: Gonxggo

Post Number: 24
I tried new keys on my Pansat 2700. (COnverted from FLU and with new 218jvvh bin).

Keys don't work. I am getting message "Scrambled Channels". I tried 30 seconds reset for receiver. Nothing helps. Is anyone here with the same problem?

Experts (Nalin, LK, AV) Please help.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1283
Yeah, I'm having the same problem with my 2 little FLUs. Let me figure out the solution and then I'll tell ya ... looks like the keys are wrong ....

Username: Imauser

Post Number: 8
AV and gonxggo!!

I also have converted Pansat 2700 (from FLU) and I have a new bin 218jvvh as well.
Before u enter the new keys (listed below) make sure that auto roll is "OFF"

01: 25 8D 8F 67 87 5F DF 62
3D 7A 4D 7C E7 86 61 90

All channels are working with the new keys and autoroll "OFF"}

Bronze Member
Username: Ubba

Post Number: 24
You have to input new keys. They are autorolling but a number or letter is always wrong and you have to input it manually. There are 2 great websites I use: [link removed] or dss-keys.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1284
Nah ... I've tried this ... still not working

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4386
The Pansat 2500 clone to 2700 is working well so far with manual key entry at 0101

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 134
yup, just have to turn A/R off and do it manually...mine is working ok after i did it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1285
ooooops ... never mind , friends ... i was entering the wrong key pair at the end .... headache ... lol ... all working now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Do I need to enter new 106 keys as well? If yes, how? Only keys I see are 00 and 01 for DN.

AV, Nalin any suggestion?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4389
If there is such a thing as a 0106 ID in jvvh 218, it seems it is hidden, or not visible to us. Right now it is plain 0101 thta is being changed and works fine with manual install.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
New keys are not working with jwh218 on my converted Pansat 2700 from FLU? Do you think jwh219 will solve the problem? Or Do I need to buy a new receiver? I am getting all channels scrambled.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4416
On converted Pansat 2500 to Pansat 2700, the key entry using your remote has changed. Look at the instructions on the screen when you enter Nagravision 2 for key entry, and you will notice that the A-F keys are on different buttons than what you were used to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4442
The converted jvvh 219 BIN extracted from jvvh_219.zip and 448K in size, works very well. You will have to redo your user settings and antenna settings - i.e. like starting from scratch again.

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 230
Hi Nalin Nyda....
I am having SCRAMBLE CHANNELS & No Or Bad Signal }since 3 days....
Let me explain.... it was all working fine .. when suddenly it showed NO or Bad Signal...
Then minutes after it showed SCRAMBLE channels...

Nalin I really dont understand y its changing changing several times....
DO YOU THINK it could be the Dish is not in right position .. OR has the BIN & keys change ???...

PLEASE help me to solve problem . THANKS

Silver Member

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 231
opps I forget to tell u . I have COOLS*T 5000 PLATINIUM.
and was using BIN : COOLSAT5000_NORW_149_20070911

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13345
MKM...U need this new file released yesterday...and turn ON the autoroll feature in your receiver...

COOLSAT5000_NORW_152_20071101.zip

get it directly here, from the Coo*lsat coders..
[link removed]

Also since U have a Coo*lsat, U realy should use their official DSS site [link removed] ...it specializes in the Coo*lsat...has theor cosers, all files, manuals, videos, and lots of coo*lsat discussions in their forums...free registration and a good site..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4450
MKM : That is a proper answer to your question.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 112
wow...! . Nalin approving LK's response....

strange days indeed...

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
BTW......
"I think this be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...." .

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
BTW.....
"I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...." .

Silver Member

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 232
Thank you LK. I will Do as you said. THANK again

Thanks to Nalin also

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13351
LOL...thanks nalin, I really need your confirmation and "approval" of my postings...and others to thank U for nothing, but approval of my CORRECT advice...this place is too much!.....unbelievable...

I guess I should go back to my other sites,being an admin and mod, as I have for many years...maybe I'll learn what bins are current, where they're at, and how to load them, without somebody shadowing me and then "approving" MY posts!....and then others thanking them!....thats a kick in the teeth!

Silver Member

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 233
Lol @ LK !!!....... Come-on LK... how can I kick u in the teeth.. no way !!!..I will never do this....
You have been helping me several times ..
Thanks to only YOU !! (thats better huh !!)

YES I went to the 2fta site which u gave me.. and loaded the Recent BIN 152...
I got back my B4U channel...
But the other channels ZTV. Sahara etccc are saying NO or BAD Signal.... For this I think the Dish has to be well positioned... because 2 days ago there were strong wind... We"ll see the dish tomorrow...
THANKS INDEED LK... u r very useful....
Good night

Username: Mnm

Post Number: 2
i got blind scannin problems.when i downlaod channels with echo 7,8.1,or 3, i only get 5o % of the channels instead of 100%.can anybody give me a solution.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4461
LK said:
"I guess I should go back to my other sites,being an admin and mod, as I have for many years...maybe I'll learn what bins are current, where they're at, and how to load them, without somebody shadowing me and then "approving" MY posts!....and then others thanking them!....thats a kick in the teeth! "

I absolutely approve

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13360
U WOULD DIRT BAG!...Then U could strut your feathers around here and act like u know something without be constantly corrected for your constant wrongful bogus postings....and NOT be exposed for the dummy U really are!...U have pushed away every other knowledgeable person that was ever here ( PRFRMNJ, Spanky, helter sketer) who are all mods now at other sites...and who we have all exposed your stupidity about FTA....so U want this site to be your personal playground and satisfy your wannabee, but never willbe, ego...

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 55
NALIN NYDA SHOuld be kicked out from this post.. i am just wondering why are the stupid people who are still listening to nalin..
my bad they are stupid.........

Username: Ftajack

Post Number: 2
To: LK from Largo Key :
"U DIRT BAG!...U have been strutting your feathers around here and act like u know something without be constantly corrected for your constant wrongful bogus postings....and NOT be exposed for the dummy U really are!...U have pushed away every other knowledgeable person that was ever here (key Largo, thill1951, bosox, PRFRMNJ, Spanky, helter sketer, Doreen) who are all mods now at other sites...and who we have all exposed your stupidity about FTA....so U can have this site to be your personal playground and satisfy your wannabee, but never willbe, ego...you sad soldier...!!"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13364
COWARD...hiding behind my old unregistered 3 year old nick!...U are a real WUSS!...and a STUPID one at that!...your copy/paste technique indicates U are either nalin..or a child punk kid here..LMAO @ you

Gold Member

Post Number: 4472
sada: The only person who will be kicked out is you.
with a history of 55 posts, you have already been suspended once. In over 4000 posts, I have never been suspended.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4473
LK: You are showing Paranoia and psyschosis again.

Username: Mnm

Post Number: 3
hey i told u i got blind scanning problems can anyone help me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us