Viewsat ultra help

Username: Blazinflames

Post Number: 1
hello i just uploaded the newest bin Yesturday for viewsat ultra and my English channel are working but my Indian channel arent working can anyone help me make my Indian channel work

Bronze Member
Username: Mississauga

Post Number: 56
I am having the same problems. The Indian channels do not work. Can somebody help

Thanks

Username: Akhan

Post Number: 4
Hi i just got a new bin for my VS ultra and got it working i was getting all the channels... then i pulled a blind scan just to make sure i was getting all my channels and after the scan all the channels say searching signal... what should i do??

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13205
reboot the receiver with rear switch...

Bronze Member
Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 11
Hello!
I have a different problem. On my Viewsat Ultra, I pressed the Factory set up and now I cannot load the LOADERS to download the new program. On loader2, I followed all the instructions and when I press PC to STB, I get an error.
On loader1, I have problem unzipping the program.
Kindly advise.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingofbeers

Post Number: 14
Had that same problem get loader 2 or better that will help

Bronze Member
Username: Kingofbeers

Post Number: 15
winwar to up zip your files works fine

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1310
THE PROBLEM HERE IS NOT THE ULTRA IT'S THE USER OF ULTRA AND THE ONE THAT ANSWER THEM.

WHO WE GONNA HELP HERE?
THE FIRST WHO CAME WITH THE POST OR THE SECOND ASKING DIFFERENT PROBLEM WITH THE ULTRA OR THE 3RD???????????????????????

U CONFUSE POEPLE BY HIGJACKING A THREAD.

LEARN HOW TO RESPECT A THREAD THEN U WILL BE HELPED.

harry
Username: Blazinflames

Post Number: 1

TRY TO CHECK YOUR CONFIGURATION .
GO TO MENU --INSTALATION P-ANTHENA SET UP .--LOOK FOR ECHO3 MAKE SURE THAT IT HAS ALL THE CONFIGUARTION CORRECT. CHANGE TP TO TP 30 OR SO CAUSE THE 1 ST 6TP'S HAS NO QUALITY SIGNAL .
THEN COME BACK AND TELL US WHAT HAPPEN .

Username: Achson

Post Number: 6
please help me with new bin file for viewsat ultra.
pls comfirm if this is right PFTAUSW_071024U

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 129
yes its the right bin

Post Number: 5
HI since u answered the others persons question can u answer mine now plz??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1314
A.K

Post Number: 4

dont u ever do blind scan with the ultra.

do a factory setting . and then go do autoscan . make sure you got the autoroll on and the configuration correct.

Username: Mikemo

Torrance, California Usa

Post Number: 5
hi guys
i new kid on block here,can someone please help me i did the factory default reset everthing did all over again, now i missing some of the channel.and some channel are double.

how can i get the missing channel back>
i have VS2000 PLATINUM.

Pleaed advise what to do.

Username: Mikemo

Torrance, California Usa

come on guys someone please help............

hi guys
i new kid on block here,can someone please help me i did the factory default reset everthing did all over again, now i missing some of the channel.and some channel are double.

how can i get the missing channel back>
i have VS2000 PLATINUM.

Pleaed advise what to do.

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 12
EPG on my Viewsat Ultra is not working (Epg not found). A few days back I saw a post which said that tune in to some channel (WGN, I think) and the problem is rectified! I have Dish Network. If the above post is right kindly repost the channel no., name and what satellite the station is broadcasting.
thanks in advance.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13293
Try just sitting on channel 239 for Dish, or 218 on Bev for a few minutes....that should fill it up unless you have other problems

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 261
when loading viewsats, make sure it is off before you press pc to stb button, then turn on in back.

Silver Member
Username: Mrrasec

Post Number: 256
sometimes a new bin changes the lnb setup from standar to dishpro, so you see searching signal

Hi thanks for the advice cartier1 it really worked but i was missing some channels and then savoy gave his advice and my lnb setting wasn't on standard. so i got all my channels back.

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 13
Hello Nalin or anyone that can help!
I have a Viewsat Ultra. Yesterday I turned off the Autoroll as suggested by Nalin and the receiver is working fine (Dish network) as of now.
With the new program release to day (Nov.1,2007) is it necessary to leave the Autoroll off (which is a pain in the neck) or turn it on. Your advise is very much appreciated.
thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1321
mike reddi . nalin is buzy at this time . but i will help you . listen : the only time you turn the autoroll off is when u enter the key manually . cuz at that point the autoroll is dead you dont need it . but when u use a bin that is working as autoroll the common sense is to turn it to autoroll on . so it will roll the keys each time they change them . okkkkkkkk.

go back to option and turn autoroll on .

Bronze Member
Username: Thoronto

Post Number: 16
What is the difference between Viewsat Xtream and Viewsat VS2000 Ultra. Do they use the same file? If not where do I get the VS2000 file? Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 168
they dont use the same bin and they both are vs2000.

the xtreme files end in X
the ultra end in U

both can be found at ftabins.net
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us