Pansat 2700 Factory Settings problem

Username: Ahtasham

Post Number: 1
I have Pansat 2700 and I have been missing some channels ever since I have restored the Factory Settings. Although I have the latest bin and I am getting most of the channels but some of the channels have disappeared. My other friend who also has the same 2700 with eactly the same bin is getting all the channels. Echo 8.6 Sat has also disappeared from the Sat list. What harm does Factory Settings do?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1413
deletes ur sats
menu-instaltion-ant set up-select which sats u are pointed to (110-119)?-set diseqc 1=119 2=110-go back one menu-scan sats

Post Number: 2
Thanks for your reply. But I still cant get the Echo8.6 Sat added to my list of satellites. How do I add this satellite?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1416
just as i said up a post. find echo 8.6 on the left highlight it, press ok or to the right on ur direction button. will tak u to sat set up..
choose lnb type, disecq ports.
if u dont know what that is... I dont either. it is ur equipment.

Post Number: 3
You are asking me to find Echo8.6 pn the left panel...but that is exactly what the problem is. There is no such satllite name in the left panel where other satellites are mentioned. Any suggestions?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1419
right under echo 7
maybe 8,10

Post Number: 4
It used to be there but not now. How can it just disappear once the Factory Settings are restored?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1424
try reinstalling the new bin. if that dont work,factory reset again, install a factory bin, then new bin. try again
it will work

get factory bins at ftabins.n3t or ftaprosupport.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us