LK - A small favor!

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1027
Hey, LK!

Sorry to disturb you, but since you know and talk with a lot of coders ... could plz ask or message JVVH and ask him/her whats going on ... lol ... we're dying here .... plz and thanks

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 190
good one AV...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1030
yea ... man ... it's been like 2+ days and still no fix for the converted boxes ... :-(

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13111
HE'S OUT PLAYING GOLF NOW...THEN WATCHING THE SOX GAME TONITE...BUT NO GAME TOMORROW, SO MAYBE HE'LL HAVE SOME TIME THEN....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 1032
LMAO ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
AV i heard the files have come out can u confirm that....i have a question if i convert my pansat 2500A original to a 2700 and i load jvvh 217 instead of 218 (which is not even released yet)... will dishnetwork start working?...please help im in urgent need to fix my pansat 2500A (original),,thnxs

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
AV pleasee helppppppppppppppp ur the only one i can ask here.... i heard the files have come out can u confirm that....i have a question if i convert my pansat 2500A original to a 2700 and i load jvvh 217 instead of 218 (which is not even released yet)... will dishnetwork start working?...please help im in urgent need to fix my pansat 2500A (original),,thnxs

Gold Member

Post Number: 1058
Yea .. I'm also checking the file that you're saying are out ... some websites are down but i m trying my best ... yes u will be able to watch DN when u convert it to pansay 2700 ... u will need jvvh bins

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
if i use jvvh 217 will i be able to watch dish network? becasue im not sure if that has new EMC setting?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1059
bin 217 isnt working ... thats why we're waiting for JVVH to release bin 218

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
oh okay please can u let me know when we get it ok...thanxs..if u can i might not be on PM me the link thanxs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us