LK I need u help plzzzzzzzzz:-(

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 110
is the pansat 2700A (original) bin out yet the one with the new PID fix? and does it have to be b-75 upgraded in order to load this new "bin"

is this the new bin that i downloaded from ftabins*com
greeny
Super Moderator
Rep Points: 51

X-87BL_071023_B75_218_api_1.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-87BL_071023_B75_218_api_1.zip

newest 2700 fix.

(TBL version 218)X-87BL_071023_B75_218 Dish/Bev Bug Fixed

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13087
Any genuine or clone 2700 must have the b75 boot upgrade BEFORE U can load the newer bins...that upgrade should have been done many months ago!

the bin U posted is ONLY for genuine pansat 2700 receivers...U cannot mix bins ...they are specific to each type receiver...U can use clone bins on clone or genuine receivers, but NOT vice versa..

2500-2700 CONVERTED receivers need a special package to convert the 2500or its clones...and then the latest "Jvvh" bin , which will next be jvvh 218, and is NOT released yet, but it'll be posted hwere when it is..

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
ok thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks..so ur saying i could use this bin for my original pansat? does this have new settings its dated new has anyone tried it?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13089
get real..of course it works and has the new provider 0106 keys and autoroll...and ONLY for genuine maunfatured pansat 2700 receivers...no clones...and if NOT sure if genuine receiver, then use the 218 v1 w tivo clone file instead..

go to www.pansatusa.com ...u may learn some things..

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
thanxs LK...im gonna go try it now it better work on my ORIGINAL PANSAT 2700A...how do i know if mine is b-75 upgraded it does not say that on the pannel? does it have to say that because i have loaded a bin in there before too and it worked does it have to say b-75 on the panel all the time or no..

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 717
when you turn your stb on it should flash on the lcd boot -75. if not check in your menu under system info and it will display what boot and bin file is installed.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
ok thnxs RTAP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us