Viewsat PID 106

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 124
i installed the new viewsat file and my dish works fine but i did not find the pid 106 where there are different keys, i dont understand when the keys change again or i need to input keys manually how and where to put the keys

Bronze Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 84
maybe u got the wrong bin!!

Username: Raby

Detroit, Mi Usa

Post Number: 2
hi there
how can i find a new software for view sat ultra 2000 and how i can install it
if some one can help please

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
well...there are no new bins out yet u have to wait for a while...because there is a new ecm so its going to take some time be patient and when the bin comes out someone will help u then ok...

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 125
satgrl u are just writing something u know nothing and probaly u dont even have fta receiver.how can i get a wrong bin and everything is working fine.
i just wanted to find out where is the keys for pid 106 located as i could not find them in the new bin for viewsat extreme maybe only LK can help

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
damondar thats all u had to say but no u made it to confusing.the new keys for pid 106 is
u can get this at dss-keys*com

00: D6 9E 74 4D 0A CB ED 62 42 C6 A5 C1 AF AC BE 38

01: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 126
i dont want the new keys i want to find our where the pid 106 is located on the new software for viewsat extreme

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13082
U cannot manually input the 0106 keys on FTA receivers...U must upload the latest Viewsat files...the newest DN provider 0106 keys and autoroll are included within the new files..they are posted at all sites...The Viewsat home site is www.totalfta.co ..

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13083
U cannot manually input the 0106 keys on FTA receivers...U must upload the latest Viewsat files...the newest DN provider 0106 keys and autoroll are included within the new files..they are posted at all sites...The Viewsat home site is www.totalfta.com ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
LK PLZ HELP ME U R THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HELP!!!...where cna i get the new bin for my original pansat 2700A the one with the new PID in it plz helpppppppppp......does my pansat 2700A has to be b-75 upgraded before i load this bin and exactly when will it come out i seen one at ftabins*net but im not sure if thats the right one

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 127
thanks a lot LK for the info, i was looking where they have located 0106 keys but could not find them so i was wanted to find out more on this thing thanks for the help LK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us