LK...what u say?

Bronze Member
Username: Mj99

AB Canada

Post Number: 16
Hi LK
I think u r the best guy here to have 'correct' advices from.
I have ariza700,,,,am new but from reading here getting an idea that ariza's are not that good. So I am asking you if i want new receiver which less or around $200 which one i should buy??
btw is ariza really takes months to release files?? help much appreciated. thanks.

Bronze Member

AB Canada

Post Number: 17
LK
Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13058
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 04:44 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suggest...and not in any specific order

Conexsat mini or duo
Sonicview 4000
Viewsat Ultra

Just as important is who U buy from, so u don't get suckered by a clone receiver...I recommend

[link removed]
www.worldwidesatellites.com

-------------
sorry just found this...

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1315
I am not LK, but the Sonicview 4000 or Viewsat ultra. Both have usb ports so u can use a thumb drive for new bin files instead of connecting to the computer.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13069
THE CONEXSAT ALSO HAS USB PORTS...

Username: Fahq

Post Number: 4
You can't go wrong with Pansats, they have awesome support -- been using them for 2+ years.

Als, go to pansatdirect.net and they have the 3500sd model for 159 with free shiping. The major benefit of the 3500sd is that you load the bins with an SD card, so no more unplugging the receiver and taking it to your computer to load files!

Good Luck

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13071
Pansat is the LAST receiver I would ever buy!...they don't compare at all to the ones posted above!

Bronze Member
Username: Jbourikos

Post Number: 47
viewsat pro is also kinda cool since you can use an external hdd to record like a PVR :D for under 200$ it is sooooo worth it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
its a newer box though and still has a few bugs in it...but im sure they will be fixed very soon and it will be the most capable box at that price

but ya, the conexsat and sonicview are also great options

its all preference really

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1317
I remember when I sold my pancrap... :-) :-)
A good day! I remember going weeks when it was down, but some buddies were watching their viewsat.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1570
Sorry but the Pansat 3500 is a piece of crap with many receivers needing to replace capacitors. Not to mention others needing to jtag. I would definitely not recommend it either.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
ahahahhaha

same here

my parents were bustin them all summer and then i told them to fork over 200 and got a vs

Bronze Member
Username: India101

Post Number: 18
how do i load the new pansat files in to receiver what loader do i use. i try to use
X-87BL Loader v27.02[X-87BL].exe and i load the files. Then i started the reciver and click on download but its only says "Downloading......"
it does not do anything. do i have to wait for some time or what?

Bronze Member

AB Canada

Post Number: 19
i am thinking of viewsat-ultra....right decision ?? thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us