Solution to your Dishnet problems are here..

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13036
Listen...a NEW special Dishnet Idea key 0106 has been introduced in the data stream which affected ESPN and some other channels last nite...then it spread to other DN channels...Bev is fine...so U need to upload a new bin released today or tomorrow which incorporated this new DN provider Idea keys 0106 ....its that simple!

BTW...also make sure U have the current Dishnet (DN) 0101 keys too...but as of now, they haven't changed in the past week..

So far new files have been released for

Captiveworks
Pansat
Conexsat
Orasat
Neusat

Other receivers should release new fix and files either tonite or tomorrow...

For Viewsat and Sonicview fixs, whenever they are released, go to [link removed]

Current new fixes are available at...
www.ftaprosupport.com
www.ftabins.net

Good luck...be patient..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13037
Be aware that due to this mini ECM and new 0106 DN keys, which U cannot enter manually, all the sites are incurring heavy traffic and may take awhile to get in...so be persistent and patient..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4196
For those using Pansat 2700 clones and converted (2500 or FLU to 2700), DO NOT USE the latest Pansat 2700 BIN. Wait for the appropriate BIN.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13039
U people may want to use these sites listed in this link...they have the files, loaders, manuals etc....everything U need..

List of Recommended Reputable sites...linked here:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/397479.html

Enjoy!

Username: Yakovaki

Post Number: 6
great post LK

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4203
For latest BINs, go to these sites.

[link removed]
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dsstester*com

Right now there are files for Pansat 2700 and above, Conextant, Captiveworks Orasat and Neusat, as posted above by LK.
Notably there are no new files YET for fortec, Viewsats, Sonicview and C00LSATS
Most likely they will be out tomorrow.

Bronze Member
Username: Davidvandeisel

Post Number: 24
Why can not you find a older bin that works for viewsat nalin? The ways that you did for the pansat before. You could make others reciever die too.

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 113
Nalin Nydam PLEASE let us know when a bin for the Fortec converted to Pansat 2700 ( jvvh_xxx ) is available and what fixes contains ( DN or GC or both ). Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4207
I tried several older BINs for Soniview 4000, but none worked. I also tried a manual entry of Provider ID of 0106 but that did not work either.
The problems of today are easy to solve (by a software engineer) but only with a new BIN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4208
john johnson: I am confident that the clone BIN 218 for 2700A will be out tomorrow and the jvvh BIN 218 will soon follow.

Bronze Member
Username: Pike_376

Post Number: 21
can someone tell me where i can download the bl140 writer program for pansat 2500 A please

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 982
New file for Vortec 2700 has been released at www.ftabins.net!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4210
josh becham : Look 6-7 posts above. I posted a list of several sites.
ALL SITES are very busy right now.

Bronze Member
Username: Pike_376

Post Number: 22
thank you nalin i will check them out

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13042
New bins for 2700 and 3500 CLONES are now posted at sites in first post here..

Bronze Member
Username: Ubba

Post Number: 19
Any news on Ariza Xtreme Fixes? Much appreciated

Username: Labs

Post Number: 7
i just fried my 2700a pansat. i did not boot the box with b-75 before installing the new bin(218). would you recommend staying with pansat 2700a or another model. or maybe switching brands completely(c**lsat, viewsat....etc). and what is a reputable site to buy.thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Mont_eastwood

Post Number: 20
Any fixes/new BIN files for ARIZA 700?

Does anyone know if the BIN file for ARIZA has been released. Someone please answer !

Username: Yakovaki

get a new box
ariza is not even a good door stop cuz its too small

fixes are always late...by the time they fix it, it gets hit again

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop being so damn cheap and get a nice viewsat, sonicview or even a minor upgrade to pansat

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 204
only 1 of those websites was even up!!!!!!!!

ftabins so the rest cant be BEST sites now can they

ftalife
ftaindex
ftatalk
ftabin

all better then a lot of them that lk suggest

well if viewsat so great why no fix? its been over 24hrs from the time of the issue.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4211
There is no point for anybody to be asking about their individual receivers. Is it not clear to everybody that there are new files for only the following receivers?
Captiveworks
Pansat
Conexsat
Orasat
Neusat

That means there are no new BINs for any other receiver.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13054
Listen...a NEW special Dishnet Idea key 0106 has been introduced in the data stream which affected ESPN and some other channels last nite...then it spread to other DN channels...Bev is fine...so U need to upload a new bin released today or tomorrow which incorporated this new DN provider Idea keys 0106 ....its that simple!

BTW...also make sure U have the current Dishnet (DN) 0101 keys too...but as of now, they haven't changed in the past week..

So far new files have been released for

Captiveworks
Pansat
Conexsat
Orasat
Neusat
Pansat 2700 and 3500 Clone bins by Vortex...NOT Converted 2500-2700 bin

Other receivers should release new fix and files either tonite or tomorrow...

For Viewsat and Sonicview fixs, whenever they are released, go to [link removed]

Current new fixes are available at...
www.ftaprosupport.com
www.ftabins.net

Good luck...be patient....So no need to ask any more questions...this tells the entire picture for ya...

Username: Maxbebop

Post Number: 3
Hey testers^^, i got a Pansat 2500 (non clone)
where can i get the newest bin for it? if its available, or do i have to convert it to 2700 in order to get my box back up and running? If so, how would i do the conversion?
thanks again and keep up the good work testers...

Bronze Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 60
AV
Silver Member

Post Number: 839
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2007 - 12:32 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, friends!

I'm posting my own Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Conversion Kit. All Pansat 2500 users can easily convert their receiver to a Pansat 2700. Now, this post is NOT for Pansat 2500 CLONE receivers. My intructions are very clear and I've attached all the files that you need to successfully convert your Pansat 2500 to a Pansat 2700. Also, I have attached the latest working bin for those receivers. Anyway, have fun and please tell me if you liked my "Converting Procedure" or not. I've posted another thread where FLU users can convert their receiver to a Pansat 2700. That post was a success and I hope this post also gets a good feedback. Now, this thread will hold all the discussions regarding Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 conversion. Good Luck and please reply soon!

Download my Pansat 2500 Conversion Kit: [link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2842
Testing old bins is truly a sign of someone who really has no clue as to what is currently going on with DN. This is a new ECM that adds a provider ID, not to mention another to be added soon, so testing old bins will not address the problem. None of the older bins will have the new provider ID which is why STB's were down and slowly coming back up.

Post Number: 4
Hey testers, thanks for the help, i converted my 2500 to a 2700clone, im getting some channels, but i cant get my PPV and premium, HBO, starz, etc.... i know i have to wait for the new bin for the clones, but in the mean-time, can i have a channel list? the channels are all mixed up.... thansk again testers

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1303
set ur sat to echostar package... if u can.
There are some ppv movie channels 5816 and up

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13060
There are Clone fixes for the Pansat 2700 and 3500...and for genuine receivers..

Since Pansat and Team Blacklist no longer support the 2500, there will never be support again for 2500 clones!

The sonicview fixes at totalFta are in fact good and working..

There still are NO viewsat or coo*lsat fixes yet!

There is NO converted 2500-2700 fix yet!

Username: Bobcunk

Post Number: 1
is there a bin for the card of a 311 dn reseaver?

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 31
I understand that the new DN Provider key is 0106
and it has to be downloaded. I have a Pansat2500A
I am getting some channels. To add BEV keys. do I do them the same as DN keys?. I will try to find the Provider keys from the info you gave
Thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13066
U are screwed with a pansat 2500...can only watch Bev now...and that may end soon too...time to either convert to a 2700 clone...or buy a newer receiver..I would buy a new receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Do I put BEV keys in the same as DN?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13070
YES...PROVIDER 0901...BUT U MUST HAVE DISH AIMED AT THE 82W AND/OR 91W SATELLITES....AND INPUT THOSE SETTINGS INTO THE RECEIVER TOO...

Username: Tito71

Auburn, Al USA

Post Number: 1
I ahve a question for satgrl , I have a FLU and wish to convert that the pansat 2007 do you have a software for that. and if I did is there any bin that fix the current problem after conversion. I am not aware that there is a fix for FLU so far, if you do please let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Vick0901

Post Number: 17
I flashed the lastest bin for my clone 2700, the bin file was the vortex 0218 bin, it did nothing. I went to installation to set up echo7/3 and where it says diseqc, I set my satellites (echo 7 is 3 and echo 3 is 2) but the bar wouldn't increase it stayed on 30% and my page down button on the remote stopped working for some reason. Anyone who has a clone 2700 receiver, is your dish working or no. Can someone help?

Bronze Member
Username: Mcrabbycabby

Wpg, Man Canada

Post Number: 15
fd how com echo 3what do you get on that sat? just wondering because i was thinking of loading the same bin thanks

Bronze Member
Username: India101

Post Number: 14
how do i load the new pansat files in to receiver what loader do i use. i try to use
X-87BL Loader v27.02[X-87BL].exe and i load the files. Then i started the reciver and click on download but its only says "Downloading......"
it does not do anything. do i have to wait for some time or what?how do i load the new pansat files in to receiver what loader do i use. i try to use
X-87BL Loader v27.02[X-87BL].exe and i load the files. Then i started the reciver and click on download but its only says "Downloading......"
it does not do anything. do i have to wait for some time or what?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1326
u have the right cable??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Reading instructions for Pansat 2500A conversion
what does it mean to read channel list with Channel master and leave open in background

Post Number: 5
Hello again testers,
well i converted my 2500a to 2700 successfuly, and my TV is back, of course most PPV and all premium channels are gone, now i know the new bin is in the works, but Im just thinking that i should just buy a new box, so what i want to know, which box to get, the one that has the most up to date updates and least amount of problems,
any ideas, suggestions or opinions, thanks again....

Bronze Member
Username: Jay4u

-, - -

Post Number: 20
can someone post the bin file site and loader file here for fortec lifetime ultra

Bronze Member
Username: Tscon

"should just buy a new box"

Yeah, it's though decision, which one to buy?
Which support team are the best? Viewsat?
They seems still have a problem, who else?
Sometimes I just think, heck I'd just buy
a service, all I need is international channels
I'm already paying 75$ for cable, but hardly watching it. Too me this .BIN thing doesn't look
too hard to program, probably problem is the
people, who are doing those cracks are not that motivated.
BTW. Still waiting for Pansat 2700(Clone) bin jvvh_218? Nothing yet? ;) Will wait..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
"can someone post the bin file site and loader file here for fortec lifetime ultra"

I don't think there is any support left for that
"Dinosaur" try to convert it to Pansat 2700 (Clone)
And.......... Wait for the bin to come out.
Good luck.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13102
If I were buying a new receiver now, I'd buy one of these..and receivers are very cheap now

conexsat mini or duo
sonicview 4000
viewsat ultra

BTW...jvvh bins are not "clone" bins..saying that will ONLY confuse people...they are 2500-2700 CONVERTED bins...the receiver is a CONVERTED to a semi clone 2700 converted, if it was a REAL clone, then it would accept CLONE bins such as 218 v1 w tivo or vortex 2018 bin, WHICH IT WILL NOT!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
LK, Sure agreed I'm not that deep into it
Sorry, bro, you're right ;)

Post Number: 6
Thanks LK, I'll look into those, you kickass

Bronze Member
Username: Bih

Post Number: 23
how do i convert pansat 2500 top 2700

Gold Member

Post Number: 1037
OMG ... lol ... I just posted this new thread, it's called: Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Converting Procedure

Bronze Member

how do i convert pansat 2500 to 2700

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
were AV

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13114
Zoo...I honestly think U should forget about this hobby and subscribe to cable TV...all of your posts are ridiculous...U either CANNOT READ or are BLIND!...if U can't find what u seek here, then U can NEVER do this hobby!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
SOME 1 PLZ HOW DO I CONVERT PANSAT 2500 TO 2700

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
DUDE I JUST NEED TO FIND WERE IT PERFECTLY TELLS U HOW TO CONVERT 2500 TO 2700

Gold Member

Post Number: 1040
OMG - YO ... ARRE YOU SERIOUS! I told like 40 times .... again .... please visit this link below for the conversion:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/397966.html

what about Pansat LK?, I'm so used to using Pansat's format, is there any good Pansat box that you would get?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13118
Not 1 good Pansat made anymore!

Post Number: 8
ok thanks again, I think I'll go for that conaxsat,

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13132
If U buy the conexsat, then use [link removed] forums for files , info and buy from their sponsors too...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us