Bye Bye 2500's

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 49
This was posted on and around Sept 2005 after he denied all claims of pansat boxes dying from a possible killer bin file. He was ranting like he alwasy does that it was not the BIN but due to user error and it was okay for pepople to use the bin. Days later after he was taken to school by the rest of us around at the time he finialy admitted he was wrong but that was 100's of dead boxes later.

Quote Lk:
345 KB is original 2500 N2 bin from Blacklists site Future-FTA.com and posted by Blacklist also...I even copied his post and the file and size here..

Today, 02:50 PM #1
Blacklist
Supporter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pansat 2500A N2 Release.
Please Backup the Channel list before downloading.
For Clone Receivers has one more life on this update.

You can Discuss this file here:

[link removed]

Regards
Blacklist

Attached Files X-85BL_050905_251_api(N2).zip (345.4 KB, 144 views)}

Quote Lk:
James Millard...it was NOT a bogus 2500 file, released too soon!..it was posted by Blacklist himself at his own site to his own members,Future-FTA.com

Most all sites have the Pansat 2500 Boot repair file...dsscommunity. com does in their Pansat 2500 area of the forums..The file was made to BOOT and REPAIR dead receivers...and U MUST be persistant in using it...don't try it once and give up!

Blacklist has a great reputation,but obviously is human and made some mistakes with this new N2 2500 file..Don't bash the man that has given U all FREE TV for the past year now, due to 1 error..he will come out with a new fix and some advice on how to fix present problems...but the BOOT REPAIR file should get U up again with power..then just upload the last working autoroll bin.

Quote LK:

Many are having NO problems...and many are having MANY problems with BOTH clones AND original Pansat 2500 receivers...I would wait couple days for Blacklist to get this problem worked out..some receivers not powering up,going dead, sometimes immediately,sometimes hours later,etc...

Recommend you do not use this new released bin today X85BL 050905 251 N2 ap1.zip

Please disregard my earlier suggestions to use this bin...at that time, ALL reports were great...but much has changed since then

You can read all about it in the archives on here starting late Aug early Sept 2005

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Real LK
Unregistered guest Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 07:29 pm:

Okay make sure u flash your pansat2500 with factory bin first then flash with the nag2 bin most of you should have know this from the start

Anonymous
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 11:36 pm:

Does anyone have a repair boot file for pansat 2500a? I think my is dead.

sam999
Unregistered guest Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 11:51 pm:

real lk , who cares about orig, bin it overwrites it anyway, and it will fry it too...dont use the bins pansat or fortec ...both of my receivers not clones are down

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2005 - 01:00 pm:

I think my pansat has something wrong with it rom, does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

LMAO this was great post below. LK the army cook made a whole ton of pansat french fries

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 - 09:05 pm:

LK-Does he can tell u how to make a french fry
out of it.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12967
None of the above is me...and how would U know who an UNREGISTERED guest is, or Anonymous is?...only the admins here have that info!

BTW...do U get an ERECTION over me?....and are U that bored, where U have to go back 2 years into the archives here, to TRY and find something that U think, I may have posted incorrectly?

U are a VERY sick puppy!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Because the lingo and syntax and style is all your's.

You just don't get how easy it is to search for you around this site with Boolean logic search queries using google.

I have nothing better to do I am at work :-)

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 700
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 684
now this guy looks pist off

Bronze Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 80
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Hurry Hurry switch through all the alias post a picture before mommy takes the computer away.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Curious !

That Bubble caption makes sense in what language.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Texan?

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 701
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 702
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 703
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
You all so ridiculous. With the make no sense pictures you always plaster on this site so damn clueless.

I lmao how you losers are blinded by your LOVE.

Gives credit to saying love is blind..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
lol.....poor DrDSS got chased away

by some ridiculous funnies..........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
What you talkig about LOSER i right here

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
I been sitting here roflmao at all you little love birds and the little circle jerk you run on here.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 478
I see your here since Sep-07 with 61 posts.
Who are you to judge the integrity of LK or anyone else here for that matter!
Your best bet would be to crawl back into that hole you slithered out from and learn.

Username: Tazzman

Post Number: 6
LMAO. just hilarious!
keep up the good work!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Slo_hand2 oH I see another proud member of the circle jerk club. Welcome to the thread!

Hey I just the messenger all I did was copy and paste information from the archives. I was getting sick to my stomach how you all was running around screaming bl(o)(o)dy murder about cartier1 and nalin and others. It always so one sided here because lk and the rest of your have many many alias. You all scream they was killing boxes when in fact LK himself has a history of kiling boxes so people in glass houses!! Hey I didn't start this you all did by being a$$es 90% of the time you on here. I just givin back "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW."

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4134
On the one hand LK has just stated to me in another post that she still is a Mod at www.gat-s.biz ...Hereis LK'spost about it.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2005 - 08:50 pm:

I am not in my home area now...I have been at Martha's Vineyard the past 2 days vacationing for next 2 weeks...yes I am going to www.gat-s.biz ...I have another nick there, and I have accepted another position there and would like U all to come and register there (its FREE)...its the BEST site on the net and there are Many there who VERY knowledgeable and extremely helpful (even have our own top shelf coders,better than any of the Koreans)...U are all wasting your time here..I cannot say enough GREAT things about gat-s..U will love it...and NO kids or bashing...just the BEST information/education and files on the net...please check it out,especially if U really are into FTA and Dishnet..
**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 01:38 pm: Bosox Unregistered guest

MC...I've been doing this for years here and many other sites too...Just don't ever talk down to me again...U are the newbie,not me!

I will NOT put up with your BS remarks to me such as "just Shut The F*ck Up and Know Your Roll!!!

Bosox aka LK aka Applebee aka the Voice aka The Truth!
**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--

Gold Member

Post Number: 4135
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 10:59 am: by Anonymous

Here is an interesting post! Found it under the "LK can you help" thread.

"BTW..... LK can help you, but now he changed his nick to "thill1951". He hangs on this thread"

And this is the same guy questioning PRF about proceedures? LK - Stop givin out bat info. Anyone here wants to follow you, go ahead. I'll stick with what works. Thanks PRF!
**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 08:54 pm: by thill1951 Bronze Member Username: Thill1951akalk Post Number: 14 Registered: Oct-05

Those instructions are NO different .........
MC..Do NOT ever speak to me again..Obviously U do not know of me..was an admin at dsscommunity for many years..and other sites (dssware,dssbuzz,dsshideaway etc)too...U are a punk loser with no respect or class..
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 09:15 pm: : by thill1951 Bronze Member

With Wilma , U can't be too far to the west (unless U don't live in Florida or possibly the Panhandle)..its going to hit SW (west) coast of Florida... I know that I'm right directly in the middle of the cone, so I know from Charley what to expect..good luck to all those in this area...hope all our homes and families remain safe..
**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--

Gold Member

Post Number: 4136
And now the liar, LK tells me she lives in Toledo, not Florida!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
LMAO I read the thread with the toledo statement. That was joke. He lives in Florida he came from New England. He one of them know-it-all wind-bag yankees

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Well nows about time for all the type of pics ryerson has wet dreams over to start hitting the thread. I so glad I booked mark the archive links I so ready to repost as needed :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Well all you little love birds it beer-30 I done for the week see you all bright and early monday morning.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1266
maple leaf aka sadscanner. why dont use just sadscanner2 instead of doing this drama to yourself .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
for drama, . yor squealing momma .

BTW..... Satscanner not me
(but he also a cool dude)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
BTW..... Satscanner not me
(but he also a cool dude)

It's easy to tell you not the original Maple Leaf who use to visit the sat forums here. Your lack of knowledge dealing with this hobby and judging by your love and lust; infacturation and obsession with mspaint you mommys little artist ryerson.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
whatever, .dude

BTW......It's easy to tell .you were, are. and .will be

the same 'ol fuckface of ever......

Username: Yousuf2221

Chicago, Il Usa

Post Number: 3
try t290 still working

Gold Member

Post Number: 4218
DN version of 290T is working the same as 293T - in a limited way with the locals on 119W, ABC, NBC, PBS, etc. Even VOD is working. No PPV.
All of Echo 3 (61.5W) does not work with 290T or with 293T or 294T.

Bronze Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 68
so which one does echo 3 work with hello any help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us