Post Number: 670
X-85BL_071016_299 Tivo_api.zip
New bin for the converted and the non converted pansat 2500

available at http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=10421

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12929
New 2500 bin 299...16 October

I sure would like to know who's now producing and releasing Pansat 2500 bins, since Team Blacklist is NOT!...and chancysand and jvvh ONLY modify previously released 2500 or 2700 genuine bins....they never wrote GENUINE 2500 bins themselves....I personally wouldn't use this 299 bin...I haven't check hex editor yet, but its probably just the old 293T bin, which is working on both genuine and clone 2500's....because DN reuses old AR algorithms sometimes..

BTW, the instructions really are simple..but may appear complicated to some..

basically U need to load the bin ONLY on top of the OLD boot 60 bin.....so if U have a pansat 2500, just add the 299 bin...if U have a converted 2500-2700 receiver, load the boot 60 file , then this 299 bin...and as usual recheck the antenna settings and do some new scans..then turn ON the autoroll

I myself would be very careful , unless u like to test and don't mind doing a Jtag...I myself no longer have any 2500's...just my 2 cents...hopefully this file is just the 293T in disguise and will not harm anybody.....

BTW...thats why I won't post it anywhere yet, until its CONFIRMED working and SAFE...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12930
BTW also...its NOT posted at ANY other reputable sites...and the poster at ftabins is NOT affiliated with the site and is actually a "new member" there with only 23 posts...so beware..use caution..

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1216
I wouldn't use it if I was you RTAP

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12962
After taking a look at this file, the 299 bin is the old 293T file, as I suspected..so its OK for 2500's and clones....or converted 2500-2700's, IF you revert back to the 2500 by uploading the old b60 boot file first..

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 944
Alright, so this bin is NOT for converted FLUs-2700, am I right? All converted FLUs are working fine with jvvh's bin 217.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12963
This bin can be used by EITHER genuine, clone or converted 2500's...but if U have converted to a 2700, then U must REVERT it back to a 2500, by uploading the B60 boot file first!...

IF U have NOT converted to a clone 2700, then U already have the B60 boot installed ( cause thats what ALL 2500's have) and all U need to do is upload this 299 bin, which is simply a renamed 293T bin..

To make it simpler...if U want to keep your receiver a CONVERTED 2700 clone, then do NOT use this bin...If U never CONVERTED your 2500, then use this bin , cause its simply just the 293T bin with a new 299 name..

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 50
Interesting ! here you condemned those which be saying use the older bin on the viewsat saying it's a step backwards. Now you come right back saying it's okay to use this type of practice on the 2500.

hmm will history repeast itself and days from now will LK be back saying he is sorry for messing up all the 2500's once again..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12966
Interesting how U have no comprehension of the English language, like cartier1 and nalin...I do NOT endorse this bin, simply stated its the 293T bin and is safe..and your attempt to discredit me regarding a bin released by Blacklist himself is a joke..like U....so fuuucck U too nalin, cartier1, king arthur, admin, and whatever other nicks u use..

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 53
Your own words you ignoramous fool.

This bin can be used

Thats endorsement PAL

Time for your meds

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12968
Good nite Irene....LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4148
LK is exposed.

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 162
DONT
Listen
to
Nalin
Nyla......................

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4150
Sada is the latest addition to the slaves LK has bought.

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 164
NALin
gayy friend of cartier
They both like to suck cockss
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us