What hapen to pansat clone??

Username: Old_bin

Post Number: 1
Hi Nalin! What hapen to P^nsat 2500 clone??
any bin available??

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 929
All those are dying. I recommend you to convert your Pansat 2500 CLONE to a Pansat 2700 via serial port. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4020
g: The Pansat 293T BIN for pansat 2500A, 2500A clones and FLU is working fine including autoroll.
I have only tested it for DN.
The latest BIN is 294T, but it requires manual input of keys, so I am recommending that you stay with 293T BIN if it works for you. Last 5 key changes have been perfect and totally transparent with this BIN on a Pansat clone. That is more than you can say for many other receivers.
Since its inception the 2500 to 2700 conversion has been somewhat shaky, and convert back to 2500 also difficult. I would strongly advise that you wait a while before deciding to change to 2700. The last conversion BIN was 217 jvvh - and it had three changes in three days whilst i was comfortably sitting watching TV with the old 293T BIN.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12845
U didn't even know about the 293T working still until David Hunter posted it yesterday!...and U stated 4 weeks ago that, U gave away your Pantec 2500 POS...

so nalin...U are a LIAR!...and here just to post crap!...and contribute NOTHING!...again U have been exposed!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4022
LK: Shut up and go elsewhere.
I have been posting for the past 4 days that Pansat 2500 and Pansat 2500 clones anf FLU are all working fine and autorolling without attention using 293T BIN.
David Hunter posted about the fact that a similar thing is happending to Pansat 2700 original with 201 BIN file.
If you remove your jealous blinds, you will see the the 293T for Pansat 2500 clones and the 201 for Pansat 2700 were release in early April.
What it means, is that for the time being, at least, the powers that operate behind the scenes, have allowed the receivers with BINs of April, 2007 to work flawlessly.
Whether it applies to other receivers in the Pansat stable or to other makes, I have NO idea.

LK: You are a jealous arrogant fool, who can't see common sense. If you really want to help, you should look at the Veiwsat BINs of the April time and get prepared to see changes from the behaviour of those BINs.
Now get out of here and let people who need help get it without your interference

Username: Old_bin

Post Number: 2
Thank U Naline and Av.

Username: Yousuf2221

Chicago, Il Usa

Post Number: 6
Pansat 2500 clone TRY OLD BIN 29Ot for 61.5 my still working

Gold Member

Post Number: 4227
DN version of 290T is working the same as 293T - in a limited way with the locals on 119W, ABC, NBC, PBS, etc. Even VOD is working. No PPV.
All of Echo 3 (61.5W) does not work with 290T or with 293T or 294T.

I have not been able to get a major part of 61.5W with 290T.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us