VS2000 PLATIUM KEEP REBOOTING ITSELF,

Bronze Member
Username: Shl

Post Number: 37
Hi there,

My vs2000 keep rebooting itself after entering new key. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Please help.

TIA

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 147
Why are you entering keys at all???

I have the same unit, you need the latest bin from totalfta.com and stop putting in keys. Turn your autoroll on and stop messing with the keys.

Only time you should be entering keys is when the autoroll is down.

IT`S NOT DOWN

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
It keeps rebooting although I install the new bin? As soon as I plug the power cord in the machine starts to turn on and of itselft. Can't do any set up now. Any suggestion?

TIA

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2832
Do a factory reset and then reload the latest PGM file. You do not need to input keys manually.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
How? just load the manufacture bin in because I cant do anything with the remote now

TIA

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 148
You could try this to get the remote(also check batteries)working....Turn receiver off at the back, wait 30 seconds,turn back on and then try going into menu and doing a factory reset.Try turning it on and off until you can get in to menu.

Then reload latest bin and wait for autoroll to run...Autoroll is slow right now, so be patient, make sure autoroll is on

Silver Member

Flutopia

Post Number: 149
Yes if this does not work, try loading factory bin...or have you already??

Sorry I cant help you more, maybe someone smarter than I will happen along.

Might try asking the question at totalfta and a few other places.

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 85
www.future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?t=61952

"Thanks for the reply guys.... but no luck, like i was explaining before, it will turn on and off no matter what, i plug it in to reload bin file, and it cant upload because the receiver keeps turning on and off. This is nuts. Its stuck on channel 2702 then flicks then goes off, the goes back on channel 2702 then goes off.. pretty insane. I am out of ideas"

"MUAHAHHAHAHAHA I Fixed it!!! For some wierd reason i had to leave it on until it flashed on, after switching off, then when the digital display says on, i press the STB button and it worked, thanks for all the help guys, strange problem fixed."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us