Extrem Magnum autoroll not working

Bronze Member
Username: Xpehbam

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 52
Hi! I download new bin file 155, for Extreme Magnum , but autoroll not working , Autoroll hem self it's ON . Anybody have this problem or just my receiver..?
Any help will be great.
Thank you!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12803
Same problem for everyone...no autoroll...

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 597
this was posted on ftabins about your problem.

ExtremeView MAGNUM XV3300_v155-a4_090807

NOTE: This fix is tested and working but is not a team reliable release.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 686
C/P: Originally Posted by Mikesmadd
My Dad always told me "good things come to those that wait". I have found that to be true in almost every facet of life. So, what's the "good thing"? ... If you guessed a new Magnum bin then you are correct. lol.

Tonight at 8pm Eastern I will release Magnum V156 for all those maggie users out there.

You may also wonder what took so long. Well, that one is kinda complicated. We had some setbacks that slowed us down and made working with the source code a little difficult. We had to repair some large chunks of code. Thebroken source was a headache that took some time to recover from but all is well now.

Also, I have been working extensively with a manufacturer to bring you the next great Extremeview product.

What is it?
Glad you asked.... It's the most affordable USB based PVR to hit the FTA market.
I might get in trouble for this but I'm gonna leak the link to the new product page on the EV site which should go live on Monday. hxxp://www.extremeviewinc.com/beta

Thanks for your patience and continued confidence in TR.

Mikesmadd

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12852
Personally I have lost all faith in Extremeview..and their new $99 USB-PVR receiver is just too cheap...as are all the maggie's now $109...I believe the end is near for them...they had great potential, and some good features, but have slipped way down, especially with their software support and excuse after excuse..BUT hopefully I'm wrong about them..

in fact many have converted them to the skyview..

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 934
There's a new bin for Extreme Magnum receivers with autoroll fix for both providers (Dishnetwork and BellExpressVu). You can load this bin on other older releases, no need for any factory default. Some other improvements were made, such as: Improved channel scanning and improved picture and sound quality. Below is the direct-link to the latest working bin for Extreme Magnum receivers.

Download: [link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us