Charlie is playing with the polarities
Part of the ghost satellites
I'm still doing more tests, i will let yo know what it is as soon as I find out

Whatever yo do
Don't do factory default

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1130
I am curious... what kind of tests are u doing?? And what kind of engineer are u??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1131
is DN using our satellites against us?? Like in Independence Day? Do u have ur laptop counting down the end of PTA? Are u on Airforce 1 right now?

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 158
he's, final pro cut certified, so

stfu

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1606
I'm Physics and Electronics
I'm not making fun if that is what yo think

This may not be a big strike back against all FTA
But I do think it is a strike back against VU-Sat

Gold Member

Post Number: 1136
They havent started a hardware swap, so I think anything they do will be a few days to fix. Tops.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 159
same ole doomsday from king Tapeman
LOL

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1607
This one involves polarity switching
I don't know what they can do about it
May not be a big deal
How am I supposed to know
All I'm doing is testing

Gold Member

Post Number: 1140
"How am I supposed to know, all im doing is testing"

Exactly dude... BUT, U keep comming on here, staking ur reputaion that its ending in Oct.!!
Thats what I dont get. Just an attention seeker OR u work for DN... cant see any other answers... oh well, guess i am the only one that even reads ur posts on "the end" anymore anyways...

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 1000
I don't know about polarities but Charlie is introducing new providers in the keys just like Bev did. Charlie will go down soon, but this may a good thing because then maybe we'll get a proper fix for all receivers seeing as Charlie has more viewers. :-|

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1608
I don't know what it is
I'm tired
Going to sleep

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1241

Hey, dantetn
Don't you get it?
King just needs a HUG

Jason Borne the (Golden Boy)

"Congratulation"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1141
ha ha

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 590
no offense to anybody but lets enjoy the ride.no matter if the end is near or not.hey king if your right thanks for keeping us posted.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1609
First I would like to assure yo that I don't work for either Dave or Charlie

From what I gather
And from hardware prospective
They are sending packets of something????
It acts like TP jammer
Blocking main satellite TP tone
Without it yo can't get quality signal
Without quality signal yo won't load PGM channels of satellite
Even if yo got the right keys in
This may not impact all receivers
Maybe just VU-Sat and Sonic-VU
Maybe VU-Sat can over power this.

Now they may come up with bins to solve this issue
But Charlie is still in the testing phases and he is not done yet

Now Scavenger satellite boys just keep quite about it I won't waste my time to respond back to yo.

I'm new to satellites I'm just doing this for less than a year and I'm a 100% hobbyist.
I'm only after the electronics challenge and scientific knowledge.

I'm just reporting what I see.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 595
are you saying pansat will overcome viewsat and sonicview yesssssssssssssssss.lmao

Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 1
yes I have notice very very strange activities with Charlie he was playing with the polarities and soon right after halloween or there after Charlie's Sattellites will all turn into ghost and there will be no more free to air TV. I don't do news but I do see that the end PTA is near.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1150
Great... two Kings, both full of chit.

I have looked everywhere to see if ANY one else it saying anything like this.... nope. Some guys have all kinds of knowledge and equipment at their disposal and dont know this... but u king... u can figure this out in ur office in a minutes... today we salute u king... real american genuis...

How funny. Ya know out in the desert in Ohio there is a DN base, its not on any maps, but its there all right. In that base, there is an old DN sat that crashed in the late 80's... King, u need to upload a virus in to it and send it back to orbit so it will disable this "ghost" technique they are implementing. LOL
Dont forget ur victory dance... the cigar

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 603
hey dantetn to be honest i really try not to even think that the end is near. i figure if you spend your time worrying about it it may come.so i just enjoy the ride. and if and when the shhit hits the fan then everyone can run around like a chicken with out a head. till then i suggest people wipe their asssssssss with it.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1151
I dont worry about it really. I have put on hold an HD purchase for a while. Many reasons. At first it was because of Kings prediction, but then I thought logically about it and did some research and deemed it bogus. Like I said earlier, I think I am the only one that even reads his crap anymore... Attention seeker I think. Not a bad thing... many people are.
I work with a guy that does things like this, always giving his OPINIONS as u better watch outs!! Its hard to work around him...

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1611
Yo gonna have to trust me on this
All activities at night
It is all quite now

Why would I just make up stories?
Maybe I do hold the answer to something real
Do not worry

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 400
i hardly doubt this is anything major...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1001
I seriously doubt that Charlie is doing anything frequency-wise or EM-wise in terms of an ECM. Even though FTA and actual DN receiver are programmaticaly different, they still have the same dish, lnbs, and input circuits.

Maybe they're doing something to get more efficient bandwidth for the HD?

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 613
I agree with you jason. i believe in 1 year or so 50% of all channel will be in hd.and this is why they are testing some much.just to be ahead one step of cable tv.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1612
Well
I welcome any real FTA tester to join me tonight and over the weekend for more tests to confirm or deny any unusual activity.

I will share or exchange knowledge with any serious tester as long as yo work responsively with open mind and expect the unexpected.

Congratulations Jason for your Gold Member.
Yo are the kind of people I can exchange information with.

King

Gold Member

Post Number: 1002
Thanks, guys. :-)

I liike goooollllldddd! [line from Austin Powers Gold Member]

Gold Member

Post Number: 1153
Yeah, congrats...
HD.... that sounds possible.
Good luck King... be sure to tell the world how to bring these sons of b1tches down.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1206
something is cooking with the viewsat . everyone is reporting that the autoroll takes more than usual to update the keys. from 5 mn to 1 hour.

these days viewsat has lot of problem with bins.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1157
yeah, after I had to reprogram a few pancraps, I noticed my viewsat took almost two mins to update!!! I almost went crazy... till it rolled.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4026
Since I installed 293T BIN on a Pansat 2500 clone again (changing back from 294T), I have had DN keys autorolling at least 4-5 times in the last 4-5 days flawlessly. I feel a distinct pause occurring for about 3 seconds and then everything is normal!!
For testers, I would suggest trying the Viewsat BIN of that vintage to see if the keys and autoroll are working. - Early April,2007 is the date.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1209
i just changed to the bin dated 07-11-04 it's faster in both dn and bev wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww . good thinking nalin bin nadia .

Gold Member

Post Number: 4027
cartier1 : nalin bin nadia was the imposter.
I am simply Nalin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1210
oh sorry i wasn 't using my brain . i know the idiot nalin bin nadia . it seems like i got into fights with him to a point that the name stick in my brain hahah.
sorry nalin nyda. yeah the bin worked so far fast .

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12851
Actually just the opposite is true!...generally Viewsats are autorolling much slower than usual...ite posted at every Dss site on the net!...

what an idiot idea to believe that all older bins are faster and better now! ...U have 1 isolated case with 1 bin, so U (nalin and cartier) now are stupid enough to think that this applies to all files and all receivers!...LMAO...the STUPIDITY here by nalin and cartier is just too much...a comedy act!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1212
LK . i dont have to go your way by being idiot and stupid. all u have to do is testing testing testing ., all my boxs are viewsat all of them gave me a hardd time to roll like everyone eles. i changed just 30mn ago to the bin 07-11-04 for ultra and lite the keys rolled less than 30 second.

we have nothing to show but testing . you guys out there take your viewsat box and flsh it with this bin and judge for yourself .
there is no need to l;isten to LK and his commnent . especialy saturday when he is drunk.

we are not saying we are expert here . we are just using common sense if the bin in pansat293 rolled so the viewsat may roll . and that;s what we did experience and it rolled like charme.

again LK . you are waste of time . and all if not the majority of your suggestions are not correct and causing a great pain to other user .

guys u dont need to beleive me or nalin all u have to do is go do the experience and u will see and be back and post your comments .
LK i will hold my horses till poeple report what i juts experienced then i will use my wonderful language that i use only with azzzzzzzzzzz like u .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12853
cartier...nobody listens to u anyways...LMAO...U are the guy that can't operate any receiver or computer and comes here all the time asking for help!...U and nalin are 2 peas in a pod!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1213
and again LK we did not say this apllies to all files and all receivers we are talking about pansat and viewsat especialy the bins dated april 11 . you dont just understand what is going on you also say things we dont say .

drank
+ ignorant= LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 4030
LK's ignorance exposed

Lk:
You admonish people for not testing, but you are the one who does not test. If you take the trouble to get away from your drinking and load the April BIN as suggested by Cartier 1, you would know yourself.

QED

Silver Member
Username: Silver1123

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 248
Cartier, Nalin... do you know whats wrong with LK?

Not happy to be fighting in the English posts, now he is harrasing and insulting the "Solo Hispanos" thread.

If anyone knows about a good therapist, please, referr LK to him/her.

LK is frustrated, has a lot of anger and thats why he cant stand that people help each other nicely in these posts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4035
juan Cavazos : LK is a paranoid psychomaniac with extreme degree of low self esteem. There are few followers and friends who sustain her ego all the time and actually hinder any desire she might have to get help.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12871
what a combo...nalin, cartier and juan the newbie!...all 3 ...stupid and disruptive!

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 252
LK, look who is disruptive.
Instead of fighting all the time, you should be helping people with satellite issues.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1217
juan that's exactely why LK is only bushing becuz he does not know about fta. he has nothing to offer but bad information and arguments. LK is lost between alchool and m*asturbation.:-).
some witnesses said thay they saw LK making love to his beer bottle. , after he was drank he tough he is dating a woman and start kissing the bottle .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12873
and U should STFU...and quit hijacking these forums with all your BS and spanish speaking posts!...U are a newbie here ...and as aknow here, I am always helping people here...but I don't kizz nobodies azz or allow others , like U, to HIJACK these forums with spanish speaking posts!

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 254
LK: Open your mind, fresh ideas, learn a new language!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12876
pull your head out of your azz and get a brain kid!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1218
LK stop insulting latino community u f*ucking dirty irish . stinkkkkkkkkkkkkk. u are disgraced cooki from the military. juan LK is not able to talk his luangage so it's too much for him spanish . he is low low low mother F*UCKER.

lk now u insult latino community . u cheap F8UCK

Bronze Member
Username: Josh85

Gordon, PA

Post Number: 16
If I were to visit or move to another country I wouldn't expect EVERYONE around me to change for me. I see all the time illegals here in the US demanding rights and trying to make a stand. Illegal is illegal. They are poisoning the infastructure and we all will suffer. It's not a bl00dy prediction either. It's phucking happening right now.

Rights are earned, wait your turn.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 263
Not all Spanish speaking people are staying illegally in other countries.

I don't even live in the US. Internet is global.

Bronze Member

Gordon, PA

Post Number: 18
You got me there.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 265
Josh, just a thought, the world is global and we all here are interested in Satellite TV, regardless of nationality, religion, political beliefs, or language.

I can't understand why would LK insult and harrass someone just because he or she speaks a different language.

Bronze Member

Gordon, PA

Post Number: 21
Juan,

LK is trying to defend something he believes is rooted in the USA. While the internet is indeed a global entity and ironically such as satellite communications, it would appear the majority of the members here are spanish speaking ppl who live in the US legal or not. It's a comparison between those taking advantage of the social/economical system we citizins pay for and the free ride most are taking here.

Basically, those looking for keys are looking to steal a signal. A thread nestled in the sat section titled Spanish only, only compounds this by adding the illegal immigration issue the rest of the members here deal with every day.

Cyberspace can be a very frustrating place to argue in.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1220
josh . u are low life from PA. YOU LIVE IN THE POOREST STATE and u have no f8UCING JOB. SO DONT BLAME IT ON IMMIGRANT .
YOU GUYS NEED TO TAKE SOME CLASSES GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN .
u are just waste from this society talking trash.
josh i pay for you to live so leave immigrant from whereever they are alone . you can not even see where u wife goes the whole day and what she does , and u think u can slove a big pro like immigration issues.
lot of poeple illegal left so many places and what happen is the city get fucked up . some companies closed becuz of that .
anyway you are poeple that have no education and no value. im not gonna have a headack becuz of this . so stick to your f &ucking satelitte .
if u can figure out which bin to use for which receiver , do u think u can figure out politic problems mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn what an idiots.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 270
Josh, I sympathize with you about how illegal immigrants, Mexican or from other countries, take advantage of working and tax paying people.

You in the US have it. Here in Mexcio, we also have it, with illegal residents from all over the world.
Spain has illegals from Morocco, and Chileans have Argentinians as illegal aliens.

There are a lot of people from the US, Canada and Mexico in these posts. I believe the spirit is to share best practices, not only to get free keys.

Any ways, I hope that you are taking full advantage of your satellite equipment and thanks for the ideas exchange. Before someone complains, lets get back to Satellite TV.

Have a good one!

Bronze Member

Gordon, PA

Post Number: 22
Cartier1.

^^^Why would you call yourself that????

Anyway, PA the poorest state? Are you joking?

I have a well paying job and an education. I've worked since I was 16. I have two kids and their mother died 5 years ago from cancer U ignorant fack. I am a single parent and an AMERICAN citizen. What the hell is your problem with me???????

And for the record I do not steal sat signals, I pay for them. I guess that's too new for you to grasp.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1223
juan let me correct your mistake. spain case is different little . morocco has been a pasage heaven for illegal and that's politic . it ;s on purpose that they let them in . spain is ocupaying morocco territory. and they dont wanna come up to a solution. most of moroccan are legal . the majority of african not . south of spain was desert garbage. moroccan made it heaven . im not saying this becuz any reason than the one im reading now on news papers.
if u see the tv's that different story that is no near the reality .
just like when they show mexican coming to the usa. but that's not mexico . poeple when they see that on tv they think mexico is starving ,. while it's not . it's true there is prob with job apportinity but no necessity to be cruel and say stuff that dont exist about poeple.
what you know about morocco or other country that immigrating to spain.????????????????????????????
spanish meaning spain are the most racist poeple in this earth.
dont forget that morocco ancester was in spain for 750 years so they must have their share . what you think?????????????????????????????????????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1225
c/p
And for the record I do not steal sat signals, I pay for them. I guess that's too new for you to grasp

==========
josh helloooooooooooooooooooooooo weak up and smell coffe . why r u here? visiting some member of your family ?or walking in the park .
why r u here to start with ?
and it is pa one of the poorest states in the usa . go and check that.
i have nothing against your family and certainly i feel bad for your wife. and the kid especialy but dont come making comment and deffending a preak that you dont know . so longggggggggggggggggggggggg

Bronze Member

Gordon, PA

Post Number: 23
Would anyone like to see a copy of my Directv bill that I pay every month? I make $60K+ a year and believe me it goes to child care and health insurance and a mortgage ect..ect...

I pay my bills.

Pennsylvania is no where near one of the poorest states. Where do you get that from??? Show me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4039
Josh: Most of the people pay their bills. There are few like LK who want to pirate signals, then brag about it and then threaten to expose others for doing the same.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1228
josh . if i make a mistake i will say it ,
i was thinking much about philadelphia which is part PA. BUT STILL PA is not really geat place
this is the average Pennsylvania - $46,259income of the states by induvidual with desent job
and it's number 26 according to data.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 273
Cartier:
I stand corrected.

I mentioned several countries because immigration, be it legal or illegal, is a global phenomenon. I used to travel a lot to Spain because I worked for a publishing company and I saw a lot of immigrants from Morocco waiting tables and driving cabs, pretty much as you see mexicans waiting tables in the US.

You are right in pointing out about TV putting only the poor people that migrate.
TVE International from Spain, in the 800s part of Dish Latino, always portraits illegal rumanians stealing because they don't have jobs.
I think that the world is so big and that in every country we have good locals, and bad locals. We also have good immigrants and bad immigrants.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1230
josh no one in here still signal . we are just talkers. we talk and we walk .
josh i dont even have a satelitte. i have just regular tv .ok josh have a nice day .

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 274
Jeff:
I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your time in baja.
Mexico is a great place to live. The downside is that we have still many poor people, so the contrasts are very high.
I live in Mexico City, but whenever I have the chance, I like to travel to Los Cabos.
Baja is a great place, it a mixture of US, Mexican and oriental cultures.

Have a good one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us