Pansat-C 2700 217v3 Tivo ....11 October

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12788
Pansat-C 2700 217v3 Tivo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[link removed]

Contrary to nalin's bogus postings...THERE was a snag on version 1 & 2, as the a/r still had errors... so here is the fixed version ... its version #3 ...enjoy

New bin for Clone 2700's and Originals.
This bin fixes the autoroll issue.

Please Set Default Keys after loading.

Pass= dInErO ...case sensitive ...must do exactly same way..

NOT FOR CONVERTED 2500's

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12789
Sorry...here's the GOOD LINK...

[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4010
Contrary to LK's post, some people have reported having a full working autoroll on BIN 201.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12797
Bin 201?...nalin...pull your head out of your azz...nobody's talking about that bin!

Getting banned at DssRookie for arrogance and stupidity, really fried you ....LMAO

Username: Tt88

Post Number: 1
LK & Nalin Nyda

You are both Indian right?

Your sparring isn't amusing anymore, in fact its very annoying. No one gives a sh1t that you hate each other or that your probably dating.

So go along with your pathetic immigrant english and have a beer on me.

Username: Seeba

Post Number: 9
LK & Nalin Nyda

Hi can you please confirm that can i use pansat-2700 file for Ariza-700? or it should be totaly different.

Username: Mimo

Orlando, Fl USA

Post Number: 1
HI, can someone pls. tell me how to unlock my reciever, I downloaded a file from futurefta.com but my reciever got frozen after I opened the file. I have Pansat 3500SD. HELLLLPP
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4012
seeba : You can't use Pansat 2700 files for Ariza 700.

Apparently the Ariza 700/750 owners have found a haven with bIN 281.

The following C/P is from another forum.

Quote:
"Originally Posted by saucy View Post
I also loaded 281 and nothing happened. The people who are up and running on 281.....did you have to factory flash first or are you entering keys????
"
The lazy key entry.
Reply:
"Load 293, let it roll the keys. You`ll have picture.
Switch to the other provider if you watch both and let it roll, same as above
you`ll have picture.
If you have a reboot problem with your receiver
now load 281 (but only if you have the reboot problem).
If you don`t know what the reboot problem is, be glad and stay at 293.
Note reason for doing all this is to get rid of the reboot problem using bin 281, which does not auto roll. You can use 281 without loading 293, just enter the keys manually."

}

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 405
lol tt888 i agree with you abt the LK and nalin nyda thing...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12812
I'm NOT Indian or from Middle east!...unless U think Massachusetts and Ireland are there!

and if U would all rather, then I can keep quiet and U can all go RUIN your receivers using nalins BOGUS advice everyday!...so keep laughing and complaining about me and see what happens to all your receivers!...hundreds of receivers , nalin has already killed!...us with KNOWLEGE are quite aware of her stupidity and bogus wrongful info posts!...U can't pick and choose what U want me to post...I decide that!

nalins pisses me off daily, and I try to help U all...then all of U want to complain about my exposing her?...well screw ya all then!...figure shiit out yourselves!

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 612
LK remember 90% of the people here are newbies.they don't know any better.but with time they will.the other 10% appreciate all your help.just look 70% of the threads here say help LK.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 914
True, LK! Ignore the people that you don't like and I don't care if I'm one of them. I was cool with Nalin Nyda, but now he's acting like he doesn't know FTA. We all know that bin 217 is out for Pansat 2700 and working OKAY, right? He's still telling people to download old bins such as bin 201, etc. Basically, instead of looking forward, he wants people to go backward, if you know what I mean? It's good that he's helping people, but he's telling people to use old bins when the new bins are available. .... and lol .... I want ya to stay here and keep helping ...... lmao ...... i still remembered that day when i was a newbie and used to ask you silly questions regarding FTA serial cables ..... lmao ...... to me .... you're a FTA genius .... so ...... be cool and stay cool ....

Bronze Member
Username: Dragonfly2

Post Number: 16
i have a 2700a receiver and i loaded the 217 bin file and i am having more problem then before with the rollover. i think i will revert back to the earlier one.

Username: Wahabkhalifa

Post Number: 2
LK ...I do respect you.
Thanks alot for your efforts,and GO..GO..

Bronze Member
Username: Salam

Post Number: 81
LK,

Bin Pansat-C 2700 217v3 Tivo that you posted is pass word protected

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 615
salam,
Pass= dInErO ...case sensitive ...must do exactly same way..

Bronze Member
Username: Salam

Post Number: 82
Thanks, Albino Midget

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12840
if U had read my original post here, U would have seen it....

why bother coming to a site and NOT reading?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us