Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4003
I have been following this closely, and in spite of the poorer showing of Aneek this time round, I still think he should be the winner.

Username: Mj99

AB Canada

Post Number: 9
we r 3 families watching it reg,, and rooting for anik....though i think best 3 are left which is good

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1208
My vote is for Amanat, He is the best singer out of all....Raja can only sing Sukhwinder Singh's, Kailash Khair's and simmilar voice artists. Aneek has always sung Sonu Nigams songs...Amanat has sung everybody's songs beautifully so I think he deservs to win he can sing anything without a problem..... VOTE FOR AMANAT!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4011
I was listening again to Anik doing "Laga chunari mein daag" He is really a fabulous performer.

Silver Member
Username: Yashmatharu

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 156
paki zindabad for what?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1210
Amanat is from pakistan....lolzzz thats why he is saying that...but he deserves to win he is the best off all...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4013
Poonam was great, but girls never win and she was out in the last round.
Amanat has potential, but his music knowledge tends to be parochial - same with Raja. Considering that North India and Urdu based music culture pervades the industry, these two have remained near the top and are now at the top.
But Anik is an all Inida player - Music of Bengal, classical music, regional music, current trend in good English pronunciation with English verses, in all these Anik leads.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1212
I am sure the winner will be between Aneek or Raja for sure, since Amanat is from pakistan they wouldn't let him win. even if he gets most ammount of votes they will modify it and willl make someone else a winner.

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 401
lol the one ...that would be unfair cuz i think amanat deserves to win...

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 284
LATEST AT SA RE GA MA PA
Watch the final battle of the 'Sangeet ka Pratham Vishwayudh' on 13th October live, 8 pm onwards. The competition is heated up as the three mega finalists lock horns with each other. The Royal Cub of Bengal and Pakistan's Amanat Ali seem to have locked horns while Bikaner's Raja Hasan seems to be leading in terms of fan following. Each one of them, better than the other is fighting it out for the coveted title. Watch the journey of the Three Mega Finalists on Friday 12th October 10 pm.

Watch exclusive videos of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 930
I knew IT, I knew IT ....... ANEEK .... SARAGAMAPA 2007 CHAMPION ...... LET'S CELEBRATE>>>>>>>>

Gold Member

Post Number: 4018
Anik: Over 36 million votes
Raja: Over 35 million votes, and
Ammanat: Over 33 million votes

It was a close call. Anik deserved to win and he got the title.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4043
The official website of Aneek Dhar, the winner of the contest

http://www.aneekdhar.org/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us