Star DVB 3000 FTA connected to C and KU dish with Diseque Switch

Username: Mkdahiya

Post Number: 1
Hi Every one,

Recently I have added 2.4 meter dish for C band FTA channels to existing Ku band 85Cm dish. Feed from both dishes LNBs are fed to Star FTA 3800 recevier through Diseque switch. This Star receiver also has IRDTEO slot for paid channel.
Well problem is I can get the C band FTA channels on INSAT3E through big dish , but I am not able to receive anything from OPTUSB3 comming through the small dish.
In the setup i have programmed Diseque switch as #1 for Big dish and # 2 for small dish. Besides this, I have enabled 22Khz tone burst for small dish, without enabling I cannot see signal bar showing anything.In the setup I can see the signal and quality both bars quite strong, but when I save and exit, I cannot see any signal strength and signal quality in the indicator bars.This is only happening for small dish. I can receive the FTA signals through Big dish.

Now I have another decode which I bought with small dish, when I connect this receiver( decoder ) which came with the small dish, all the FTA channels and paid channels from small dish appears. This shows the diseque switch is working.

Could you please let me know why I am unable to see signals from both the dish when connected to Star decoder.
where I am going wrong or what exactly is happening.

regards
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us