Pansat 2500, FLU, Pansat 2500 clones

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3980
Pansat 2500, FLU, Pansat 2500 clones:

The 293T BIN (i.e.the one older than current 294T) is working 100% with autoroll.
It is very likely that DN will be changing keys frequently, so you might as well install the 293T BIN.
It took me exactly 2 minutes to change to 293T from 294T. Then turn on autoroll for DN and you have the latest keys.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12776
That was posted here many days ago...old news!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3981
Please note that the above does NOT apply to 2500 converted to 2700 using jvvh BINs.
There the latest is jvvh 217 with some reported glitches in autoroll.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12778
yeah I reported it!...and now u are copying it!...so whats new!...LMAO

Username: Simplyme

Post Number: 5
Dang nalin you just posted this old news at dssrookie too in the fortec file section.Now go back there and clean up that mess you just made.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3984
SHUT UP LK
You always come to chase me and highjack thread.
You do not own a Pansat 2500, or FLU or a Pansat 2500 clone, so what the hell do you want to come to this thread for?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3985

The 293T BIN (i.e.the one older than current 294T) is working 100% with autoroll.
It is very likely that DN will be changing keys frequently, so you might as well install the 293T BIN.
It took me exactly 2 minutes to change to 293T from 294T. Then turn on autoroll for DN and you have the latest keys.

Post Number: 6
I guess you cant since they just made you a read only member for posting in the file section.

Post Number: 7
C/P from dssrookie.

293T works on Pansat 2500 clones:

2500 Files FILE DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD ONLY!!! NO QUESTIONS--NO DISCUSSIONS!!!

WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS HERE!!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER ,IM ONLY GIVING YOU 7 DAYS OFF.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12781
LMAO...shes a stupid SOB!...she comes here cause they don't ban anybody here!...she won't last 1 day elsewhere!

she just recomended a CW premium to somebody that wants a receiver with PVR and USB....LMAO...

she's knows NOTHING about FTA...can only copy/paste others info!....LMAO...too funny about her at dssrookie!....she is a dummy!

Post Number: 8
I knew you'd get a laugh out of this one.Hope i made your night,made mine.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3990

Gold Member

Post Number: 3991
Please note that the above does NOT apply to 2500 converted to 2700 using jvvh BINs.
There the latest is jvvh 217 with some reported glitches in autoroll.

Post Number: 9
Busted.
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12785
Nalin has been banned for 7 days...this is too funny to let go by!

Bent Willie

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 11:23 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess you cant since they just made you a read only member for posting in the file section.

Bent Willie

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 11:29 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C/P from dssrookie.

293T works on Pansat 2500 clones:

2500 Files FILE DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD ONLY!!! NO QUESTIONS--NO DISCUSSIONS!!!

WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS HERE!!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER ,IM ONLY GIVING YOU 7 DAYS OFF.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3993
Bent Willoe
You are new member with the audacity to come to Ecoustics after being banned from here under another name. Skunk, go back to your little home. If you have problems in your forum for having got a lot of people converting to 2700 then go and clean up your own mess.
You are just a newbie here and LK has set the standards in this forum of how the newbies are to be treated and while I do not agree with her standards, I will have to make an exception and skunks like you to get out of here. Perhaps you were a co-resident with her in a psychiatric institution, because both of you smell the same.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3994
Excuse me, LK: I had posted here that I will be away for 5 days because of personal reasons. You can create things under different names and laugh to your heart's content, but you and your buddy are part of the same mental institution.

You wait till more tears come from people YOU have recommended to convert from 2500 to 2700, then your sins will come haunting back to you in the dark nights in a psychiatric ward.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12792
Haha...nalin's banned from DssRookie...for STUPIDITY and arrogance!....hehehe!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
What the hell was it thinking when it C/P posted in both the PS file section AND the Fortec file section.
Talk about lost.You were drunk right?LMFAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
That 5 days at Betty Ford didn't get it done ah?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4005
Bent Willie : The lost puppy. Haven't you gone home yet? You are in the wrong forum.
Anyway you better check into your lunny ward for treatment.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4085
I am pleased to report that after about 10 key changes in 7 days:

for Pansat 2500, FLU, Pansat 2500 clones -

It is very likely that DN will be changing keys frequently, so you might as well install the 293T BIN if you own an unconverted Pansat 2500A clone or an uncoverted Flu..

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 28
Hi Nalin,

I have been using 293t on my pantec clone. I autorolled fine till last night. Sincr then, it has been stuck at "wait for picture--10%". It stays on 10% even after 15 minutes. Has tried with autoroll on and off. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4095
Make sure the autoroll is on. tehn
Turn off with the switch at the back and turn it on again after 30 seconds.
If this does not work, do a set default keys and let the keys come in.
As a last resort, turn off autoroll, install both keys 00 and key 01 manually, and after TV is working, turn autorollon for future.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12913
it appears there is someone here (Gary) who disagrees with U...and he owns one...and U don't,... cause u gave yours away 1-2 months ago, U posted here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4105
LK: You are just making a fool of yourself by attempting to post in an area where you have no clue as to what is happening.

Go and clean up your fight with the Spanish speaking people.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us