Viewsat ultra autoroll again?

Bronze Member
Username: Bowshocker

Post Number: 43
using v119 factory with 070914 pgm..
to test i switched to 200 cnn..said autoroll for 7 minutes or more still nothing..switched off and switched on from power switch on backside..went to 200 cnn..now no video or audio..so typically it tells auto roll or no video audio sometimes..to make sure i have the latest codes..yes..compared with new keys thread and they are new..
checked antenna setup..yes still dish aligned perfectly as 119 flashes on right panel..signal 77 quality 37..
so...sat locked in..has new keys..power also switched on and off..

why this infinite autoroll..

just had the setting 2 days back with diseq with port 1 for 119 and port 2 110 all working fine..

only thing changed when people complained about key changes..

what could be ?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1113
turn autoroll on for DN

Gold Member

Post Number: 1114
quality is low too. see if you can tweek the dish a little to get a better quality

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
ok let me try autoroll on
should i use 071008 pgm or not needed ?

in my area there is heavy rain..may be that is the reason quality 37..im able to see clear until qualtiy doesnt go down below 30..
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
can someone explain whaz up with bin update and keys..i asked some of my friends they seem to autoroll in 5 min with old bin say 070911 or 070905..but mine with 070914..does for ever..and nothing comes up..same ultra ..for now added manually and turned auto on..let us see..should i put 071008 ..thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1115
it is not needed. this is a fix for gc i think. The rain could be ur problem.
Still, 37 is low. did autoroll work when u turned it on?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
for now i entered the latest keys manually and turned autoroll on..i just checked..the keys i entered were the same i could see now.. all works ok..when should i check if there are changes to keys..? or need to check as far as things work..
will rain affect the autoroll to make it slow..thought only signal could be weak..or having 110 119 channels (due to several channels) make it autoroll go for ever ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1121
if u have a weak signal, yeah, it could take longer. u can google "keygrabber" it is a free download from most fta sites that will give u new keys seconds after they change. If it goes out soon, turn off autoroll and manually input keys. maybe try an older bin like ur friends.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us