Fortec Lifteeime ultra no lights

Username: Maltster

Post Number: 3
i have a fortec lifetime ultra that was upgraded to a pansat clone using the jvvh serial method. i just loaded the new BL bin and now i have no lights on the receiver???? ouch

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 898
So, you're saying that you successfully converted your FLU to a Pansat 2700 and then loaded the BL bin? Looks like you used the WRONG bin and killed your receiver. Converted FLUs use some special modded bins by JVVH. You can easily fix your receiver by JTAGGING. Just simply download the Black-Death Repair Kit for FLU receivers and follow the instructions. Make sure you read the instructions atleast 2 or 3 times before you start the acutally JTAG and you need a JTAG cable to do the JTAGGING.

Post Number: 4
thanks av; never tried jtag before; i guess it's time to learn a new segment of this hobby

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 899
I don't think you have the JTAG cable, am I right? Anyway, download the FLU repair kit and read the instructions over n over and as soon as you understand how to JTAG, then try out the acutall process. Agian, you need the JTAG cable to JTAG (costs around $15 to $25). Below is the link to that FLU repair file: [link removed]

Post Number: 5
correct i do not have a cable; i was thinking of building one; but they're fairly cheap on ebay. thanks again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us