C@@olsat Warning?

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 661
Got this from another site...not sure about it's validity:

Warning for all About C@@lSat Clones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C&P

It has been officially stated that if anyone buys a C@@lSat 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000 now they are buying clones only as All originals are out of stock.
Now the current line is C@@lSats 6100, 7000,8100

All dealers that carry 100% legitimate products have said all stock piles of the above mentioned boxes have been depleted.

So all buyers beware if anyone, site, eBay or other resources that try to sell you any C@@lSat 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000 they are trying to sell you a 100% cloned product that later on will end up not working.

Buyer Beware. Boss

I have confirmed that current sponsors Do still have some original C@@lSats left and they will inform me when they are depleted.

**** Always Buy from trusted sellers ****

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12725
Well I do know MANY dealers that have MANY Coo*lsats in stock, and they do NOT sell clones.....so I dunno who started that crap..

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 662
Supposed copy of recent Coo*lsat letter put on web by Grasshopper:

Here is a copy of the official letter sent out.

To All Coo*lsat Dealers,

After speaking with many dealers and in order to address the current clone problem on the internet we will not be honoring any warranty for Cool*sat 6000 from end-user purchase dates after October 31st 2007. Warranties on Coo*lsat 6000 and other models are voided as follows:

Coo*lsat 4000 Purchase Date after February 2006
Cool*sat 5000 Purchase Date after April 2007
Cool*sat 6000 Purchase Date after September 2007

Starting November 2007, all dealers must cease selling Coo*lsat 4000, 5000 and 6000 on the internet. Coo*lsat RMA department do have ways of detecting clone units by tracking Serial Numbers and other methods.
Clone receivers are a problem and we kindly ask for your help and cooperation.

GH

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 663
The only reason I brought this up is because I had considered purchasing a coo*lsat.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12726
Sounds like Coo*lsat just doesn't want to honor their warranty...and that Copy/paste is BOGUS!...especially about the 8000!

The coo*lsat 6000 was just discontinued 1 week (1 Oct) ago, so there are tons still in warehouses...and the 4000 has been discontiued for a very long time and aren't sold anymore, and nothing in stock...the 5000 was discontinued only 6 months ago in March 2007 , but there are still many of them around too, selling at some sites...the 8000 is fairly new and abundant everywhere...

heres the notice at Coo*lsat company site...this is the real deal...

We will not be honoring warranties for Coo*lsat 6000 on end-user purchases with receipts dated after October 31st 2007. The Coo*lsat 6000 is a discontinued model and there is a prevalent problem with clone units on the internet. All authorized dealers should stop selling Coo*lsat 6000 after October 31st 2007. For more information email www.Coolsatusa.com) can be used with your receiver. Under no circumstances, should any other software be used with the Coo*lsat receiver.

469 Littlefield Ave
So. San Francisco, Ca 94080
USA Tel: 650-244-9952
Fax: 650-244-9958

We will gladly answer all your support
questions by e-mail, this fax number is not for
our support department.

Gneral Information...... www.coolsatusa.com BIG TIME!...hell, I would even sue them in small claims court! ....make the basta*rds send a rep from Frisco, to a court hearing, or U win by default judgement..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us