Toronto Local Channels

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 200
Is it possible to get Toronto local channels on DN?

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 37
How the phuck do you get Toronto (Canadian city) locals on an American satellite? Sheesh.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
iamdrumming,

It was not a stupid question. If you can get Chinese, Arabic, Indian, Pakistani channels then getting Canadian channels is not impossible only thing is they are not available. So please keep your street language upto your home and friends.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 142
Sam, if you do not want to point at bev, I am assuming you are near Toronto, why not hook up rabbit ears for local.

I like to have everything so I do not need rabbit ears. Besides I am in the us of a.

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
Thanks Tiger Woods,

I have indoor antena but quality is very bad.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12547
Sam...U do NOT get International LOCAL channels on American satellite, like DN....and those "internationals" are nagra 2 encypted and relayed by DN...Canada uses BEV, Not American satellite provider Dishnet (DN), so U must use Bev to get Canadian channels...so it was a very stupid question..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3928
If you are not pointing to BEV, the Canadian channels are not rebroadcast from any of the DN Sats.

If you set up a simple outdoor antenna in Toronto, you should get about 22 free Canadian Cahnnels.

Bronze Member
Username: Darthhater

Pleasantville, Deep,Deep South USA

Post Number: 35
Those crazy Canucks ,Thats awesome.And probally us channels too.

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 38
Sam, of course you can some general Canadian channels on DN, but usually only if DN picks up the Canadian feed for them. You were asking if there is any way to get Toronto local channels (Global, CTV, CBC etc etc) on DN which is WAY more specific. Kinda like a guy in Hamilton Ontario asking why the St. Petersburg Florida local channels don't show up on any of his Bev channels. No offence :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us