MR Tierworks v 3.1 - StandAlone *Released*

Username: Jokerbluh

Post Number: 3
Version 3.1
StandALone copy does not update through the server. 3.1 fixes every issue and every tier is updated in the program !! Enjoy Team Realm

Version 3.0
Fixed where I didn't add Rom103 to the dialog window for the cards...

Version 2.9
Fixed the error where I lost the form for the modify bin...

Version 2.8
Added a MLB blackout string tool and apparently has raised the size of tierworks quite abit...
maybe next update will fix this large increase in size...

Version 2.7
Added MLB Test Tier for MLB Extra Innings also resolves some peoples blackout problems...

Version 2.6
I add a couple new things one is an datatype editor it will allow you to apply patches or change
data types and then save the bins, this is located in the new tool button that appears now also
the patch window is in the utility menu under the datatype editor also added new tiers as well as
making a rom10 cemu file now instead of the cemu 101 file.... this should cover the problems people
were having have a good new year.....

Version 2.5
Ok first fixed the key error second added a new channel to the Portuguese (1) tier for the 61-148
sats...

Version 2.4
Many people where asking for this so I changed where we grab keys we now grab from our host site.

Version 2.3
You may have noticed some new p*rn channels appear and you don't have access to them will here is
the new tierlist to get them back... also another local has finally went off the future market list

Version 2.2
Ok an error has been reported about runtime error 5 while trying to wipe tiers also an error with
wiping ppv tiers ok ppv is diffenatly fixed I believe the wiping tiers is fixed it was an occasional
error it didn't happen all the time so was really hard to trace but if it does still occur please
notify me and I will look deeper the most important thing is if it gets the error it still does the
wipe so just reload program and run as normal the bin will be wiped... Also fixed one tier in
main tiers....

Version 2.1
Fixed an error with the test tiers where they were one byte too short also added some new p*rn
channels which I am sure you all will enjoy once the actually start feeding them right now they
are mirroring channels also some more tiers added to the list...

Version 2.0
Ok fixed the error with the patch not having the correct label names also added new
tierlist few more channels came out the the future market...

Version 1.9
Ok found out the hard way that if you tried to write a bin at certain hours at night it would
mess up the tiers by adding an extra 0 to the activation date also or some unknown reason
some bins lately have been tagged with two 046 keys so now tierworks changes them both to make
sure you don't loose tv... changed the code a little now it doesn't make the .bak file so if you
choose to overwrite your bin you are screwed....Also sended a new save.ini as to the one being
released with previous version has an old default date which is messing some people up..

Version 1.8
Ok alot of you were complaining/getting confused about the new way I don't make it overwrite
the old bin file so I made a new menu so now when you choose to modify bin a window pops up
and asks you what file you want to read and what you want to save it as and allows you to
choose to automaticly overwrite the bin also added a tool into a drop menu that will allow you
to just download the new keys and patch it to a bin basicly is the keygrabber program but is now
built into tierworks. Also fixed a little coding error where in the version info window that if the
readme had a comma in it, it would take that char as a carriage return that is now fixed...

Version 1.7
Ok alot of you probably haven't noticed since the nagraedit patch was messed up but the
modify bin was messing up writing the at60 tier it was leaving out a status byte so that
is now fixed...

Version 1.6
Activation date and time was all screwed up so once I found the problem took a little while
to fix makes the tiers correctly now so you should get all the channels you choose... notice
by now when I say should it is it SHOULD lol

Version 1.5
Had to do a update server update to fix a little glitch that became apparent with version
1.4. Fixed a mouse error, also fixed a little bug with the default timezone not being set.

Version 1.4
Added new way of modifing bin when you choose bin to modify it then ask what to save new bin
as. Also made it where activation/begin date and time are set to 1 day earlier then when
program is ran. Also added support for tier with component with high of 8000. Added a info
window that you can click on about/version info and see what is new in each version....

Version 1.3
Added ppv to the nagraedit ep patch, also removed the popup error on ad data that way to
keep people who don't run it while connected to net from recieving several errors on loading.

Version 1.2
After a couple suggestions I added a new button it replaces the Cemu button which has been
dead since the rev109 change but if it comes back I still have the code but not it you can
make nagraedit style !add patches to add tiers to bins just click on the create NagraEdit ep
patch button and answer weather you want it to removeall 07 or not then it will write the
tiers to the patch file.....

Version 1.1
Fixed a little error that was more of a anoyance then anything else.

Version 1.0
Ok I added support for the new way at60 is written and also went ahead and added it to the
.lst files so now when you choose at60 it is written the new way and includes the nfl chan
so many of you where asking about.... also tweaked code alot and added adspace to the
program if you are interested in advertising contact www.marketrealm.com/private or click
on one of the ad spaces that say marketrealm on them...

If this post was helpful to you please click the thanks button below !!

http://www.marketrealm.com/private/showthread.php?t=15248
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us