My 2500 with jvvh 213 keeps rolling...at 50000%

Bronze Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 80
so far for two days my 2500A went down...I am using 110 and 119...so DN is down for me..did the conversion and 209 bin was fine...then 2 days ago all down and continuously rolling, never starts over or catches..did factory reset and reloaded conversion files like before and still the same even with latest 213 bin...3500 works still...anyone else ever have this happen?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 314
Make sure key code and all autorolls are ON. Set Default Keys, exit and give it a couple of minutes. Keys for DN should roll just fine within that time.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 254
hello, i used the 213 real bin for my pansat 2700, and had the same problem, wait for pic in the thousands, left it over night. autoroll was on. pressed the default key. nothing.

had to go back to the previous bin. looks like this real bin 213 was just for globecast and bev fix. and just keep the previous bin on your machine, looks like you need to enter keys manually and turn off autoroll for now with the jvvh 213 clone bin file. and wait for a new one.

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 292
This is the
jvvh_213_Td bin right?

Bronze Member
Username: Darthhater

Pleasantville, Deep,Deep South USA

Post Number: 95
dump pancrap, get a cw , 100 bucks kick azz box

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 294
Had a cw, didn't like it all that much. Neither did my hubby. We're gonna use the Pansat we've had for four years until either the code goes down for good, or until we find a box we like.
We like Viewsats, but might as well wait alittle longer, and get whatever we can outta this box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us